090407_on_street02.jpg

090407_on_street03.jpg
060407_annemette.jpg

And from Århus (2nd largest city in DK:(

070407_aarhus01.jpg
070407_aarhus02.jpg

070407_aarhus03.jpg
070407_aarhus05.jpg

I Looooove Danish fashion. It's much funkier and stylish than Australian fashion, although we have some fantastic designers, the people in Sydney dont' express their style as well as they do in Denmark.

you know, at first i thought scandanavian street style was so boring and "scene" looking, so i never really payed attention to this thread. i can't believe how wrong i was! although there are a lot of scene looking people, i overlooked the others who have so much style, quite akin to how i like to dress, too!! lucky them . . . good streetstyle, supposedly the happiest people in the world, too. i want to go to denmark and sweden so badly . . . i'll have to wait until i go back to italy next year, i suppose, before i venture through the rest of europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the miso soup said:
you know, at first i thought scandanavian street style was so boring and "scene" looking, so i never really payed attention to this thread. i can't believe how wrong i was! although there are a lot of scene looking people, i overlooked the others who have so much style, quite akin to how i like to dress, too!! lucky them . . . good streetstyle, supposedly the happiest people in the world, too. i want to go to denmark and sweden so badly . . . i'll have to wait until i go back to italy next year, i suppose, before i venture through the rest of europe.

I'm glad you've changed your mind about their style! :D

Wow, even Scandinavia has its fair share of Hypebeasts.
Originally I heard that Scandinavians have weird colourful and neon coloured fashion, but this is great.

More from copenhagen:
couple&Sw-Ax.jpg

3g-K.jpg

^friends of my sister...
source: Streetfshioncopenhagen.dk
160407_ditte.jpg

source: copenhagenstreetstyle.dk

i cant stand the "trend" of skinny jeans + lacoste looking sneakers combo. i do love skinny jeans but with those kind of shoes (like in post #1174), especially white with strap attachment, i cant stand.."only girls" wear those here in finland...

More from copenhagen
170207_lea.jpg
170207_sidsel_emilie.jpg

copenhagentreetstyle.dk
2g-Pink.jpg

streetfashioncopenhagen.dk

^ The first girl's outfit looks so cute and comfy! And is it me, or does she totally look like an old school Britney Spears? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizbtch
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->