Scarlett Johansson

agreed...her tattoos and style make me so sad....i love short hair on someone like emma watson or kristen stewart, but i prefer scarlett with a bob or longer hair

i'm really not feeling that look, especially the makeup and hair. Who's she wearing?

I thought it looked like some crap that belongs in a marchesa collection, but i didn't know celebs still wore their clothes. yikes all around!

Basic, dated and tacky. I knew it was Marchesa as soon as i saw her.

She is the first notable celebrity to wear Marchesa, post-scandal. Scarlett, was it really worth it when that is the end result?

Ewww, bye. [replaced by Lea Seydoux whose Frenchness adds an even sexier quality].

Oh, wow. The dress looked Marchesa to me but I didn't think anyone was actually going to wear Marchesa this year.

Do you guys remember her Calvin Klein look at the 2004 Met Ball? I know everyone changes and all, but man, those were the days for Scarlett's style.

I think she got tired of the Old Hollywood aesthetic. Hence the hairstyle, tattoos etc.
Her makeup for the met gala was done by Frankie Boyd
makeup breakdown from frankie boyd's instgragram (instragram.com/frankieboyd)

On the Eyes...
Mthrshp Subversive : La vie en Rose Palette -
Rose Risqué is softly blended into the crease, which defines and sculpts the eye shape.
Mothership III : Subversive Palette -
Astral Ghost Orchid was used on the eye lid and inner corner of the eye, for a brightening effect.
Perma Precision Liquid EyeLiner - thinly stroked along the lash line for added definition.
Skin Fetish in Nude is used to highlight the high planes of the face and on the brow bone.
MatteTrance Lipstick in McMenamy was dabbed of using my finger for a stained effect

On the Body...
SolDeJaneiro - Ipanema Sunset Glow Oil
This shimmering dry oil gives a radiant, long wearing sheen to the body and smells absolutely divine. [/FONT]

Oh, wow. The dress looked Marchesa to me but I didn't think anyone was actually going to wear Marchesa this year.

Do you guys remember her Calvin Klein look at the 2004 Met Ball? I know everyone changes and all, but man, those were the days for Scarlett's style.

Every time I see her now I remember when I saw her in that stunning yellow dress. I thought her one of the most beautiful women on earth.

Scarlett, what is you doin'? :cry:

Anna is as complicit because remember she knows who's wearing what way before they step onto the red carpet.

The “Avengers” star explains that she wore Marchesa because she wanted to show her support for the two women behind the brand, Chapman and co-founder Keren Craig.

“I wore Marchesa because their clothes make women feel confident and beautiful, and it is my pleasure to support a brand created by two incredibly talented and important female designers,” Johansson said in a statement to Variety, making no mention of Weinstein, who she worked with on 2008’s “Vicky Cristina Barcelona.”

Johansson’s reps tell Variety that the actress approached Chapman and Craig months ago about dressing her for the Met Gala. The gown was custom-made for Johansson.

“We are truly honored that Scarlett chose to wear Marchesa for the Met Gala,” a spokesperson for Marchesa tells Variety. “She is an amazingly talented actor who has incredible style and presence. It was wonderful to work so closely with her in creating this custom look.”

Full article source: Variety.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, of course. My theory is that Anna wants to help Georgina rebuild Marchesa's reputation and she orchestrated this pairing. Scarlett approached Chapman and Craig, my a*s.

^ Agree, so gross. I don't buy the story that Chapman didn't know what was going on with her husband. There is ZERO chance that multiple women didn't call her and let her know. If she didn't know she's not naive, she made the choice to sell her soul. And people who support her brand (which is very much his brand) are idiots.

Scarlett Johansson looked to be in a grim mood on Monday afternoon in New York City as she headed to the gym.
dailymail.co.uk

4F3E31CA00000578-6079947-image-a-116_1534791451007.jpg 4F3E325600000578-6079947--a-136_1534794104497.jpg

Scarlett Johansson attends the 70th Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 17, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
4meLx7K.jpg

3soJnNG.jpg

fGXDMPk.jpg

zimbio​

I will never stop wishing for her to grow her hair out again. I also dislike her tattoos very much. However, this dress fits beautifully and her figure looks amazing.

Grand opening of Simone in the Arts District on Saturday (September 15) in Los Angeles.
credit to JJ

1.JPG 2.JPG

I didn't even see she attended, when she (finally) choose such a beautiful dress.
I liked her short hair, happy she's not brown anymore, but it does seems longer, maybe she is growing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->