Scarlett Johansson

Hope this one lasts, I've always had such a soft spot for Scarlett. Colin is very cute and funny too.

Scarlett Johnasson and Colin Jost hold hands while making their way out of Le Gavroche restaurant on Wednesday night (July 3) in the Mayfair neighborhood in London, England.
credit to JJ

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Scarlett Johansson speaks at the Marvel Studios Panel during 2019 Comic-Con International at San Diego Convention Center on July 20, 2019 in San Diego, California.
zimbio

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Scarlett Johansson showcased her curves and her impressive ink while packing on the PDA with her fiance Colin Jost at the beach in the Hamptons on Sunday.
dailymail.co.uk

Scarlett Johansson, 34, was spotted out with her future husband Colin Jost, 37, on Friday in New York's Hamptons while wearing a lacy white romper.
dailymail.co.uk

love the shoes & skirt she's wearing on their dinner date above - also the beach dress is really cute too.

Scarlett Johansson attends "Marriage Story" photocall during the 76th Venice Film Festival at Sala Grande on August 29, 2019 in Venice, Italy.
zimbio

Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+_HauxsyA5brl.jpg Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+al577PNAmRol.jpg Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+D0-TDznOZ58l.jpg Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+epkIGpI4IKEl.jpg Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+kDlnFhklH9_l.jpg Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+kFTm2TUL2ebl.jpg Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+t1OsAxOw012l.jpg Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+TIuhhruURDal.jpg Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+X46Hxz9u98xl.jpg Marriage+Story+Photocall+76th+Venice+Film+z8hb_GRZXuWl.jpg

Scarlett Johansson walks the red carpet ahead of the "Marriage Story" screening during during the 76th Venice Film Festival at Sala Grande on August 29, 2019 in Venice, Italy.
zimbio

Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+HRmP4wTech6l.jpg Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+IdWxFO3yvXKl.jpg Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+KZ2sE1i210zl.jpg Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+MBI2w8xy4rpl.jpg Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+oKF7cQe8IAfl.jpg Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+rpdXJfC357bl.jpg Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+SdScxM7l1qfl.jpg Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+W823MPU7gm4l.jpg Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+xf6CGZnAC44l.jpg Marriage+Story+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+76th+Venice+ZTuiqLPL56Ol.jpg

I will never not be confused by her tattoos.

Love it when she goes for sultry on the red carpet. Great look.

Also, it looks like she's finally going to be an Oscar nominee!

Ugh she is so beautiful but her tattoos are so weird. I generally like tattoos but hers seem so random. Anyway, she looks great and is getting absolute rave reviews, I'm really happy for her.

Scarlett Johansson put on a casual chic display in a striped top and black trousers as she headed home on Friday, after wowing on the red carpet for Marriage Story in Venice.
dailymail.co.uk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->