Schiaparelli S/S 2021 Paris

Such a waste of fabric and a waste of the founder's legacy, no attitude and no personality. More than forgettable, at least the sketches he presented for couture let you imagine something better...

Those golden glasses are perfect for when you want to send children running away to their parents.

I like the oversized shirt and print from 5th look but thats not enough to change my mind about this brand. Daniel is unable to produce a single decent collection. Everything is always overthought, pretentious and undesirable. Just hire Lacroix. At least he will put a decent show.

The lookbook feels like a distraction but it’s actually working. Maybe the house should focus on RTW with a very limited distribution and do Couture like Versace. Because obviously, this is more interesting than their Couture...

Schiaparelli deserves better! With real talent like Galliano or Theyskens, they have the potential to compete with the top-tier brands. I think Zanini was a good designer for the brand so far and his successors are even worse.

Here is something exquisite with an spirit of real elegance
Schiaparelli saved the Paris Fashion Week this time, sorry John.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->