Shailene Woodley

IT'S ON WITH ALEXA CHUNG JUNE 29TH (2009)

http://shailene-woodley.com

Shailene Woodley stopped by the French Connection Holiday Shop earlier last week and tried on some really cute dresses and gray booties.

justjaredjr

8th Annual Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party

8th+Annual+Teen+Vogue+Young+Hollywood+Party+cEhfOgjTK1zl.jpg

zimbio

young-hollywood-2011-08-shailene-woodley.jpg
young-hollywood-2011-09-shailene-woodley.jpg

Shailene Woodley
Most young actresses want the spotlight all to themselves, but this nineteen-year-old is perfectly happy to cede the lead. "I've never been a best friend. I think that'd be really fun," she says. "I've always played dramatic characters." That would include her breakout role as teen mom Amy Juergens on ABC Family's The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Next up for the California native is The Descendants, in which she stars as George Clooney's emotionally closed-off daughter. Also in Shailene's future? A new path. "I want to go to school for herbology, the study of plants and natural healing," she says. "More of what we can get from the earth to heal what's in our bodies." —TIERNEY BRICKER

teenvogue

Am I the only one thinking she could pass off as Andrew Garfield's sister?

New pictures of her from a 'Descendants' event. She needs to get rid of that weave, it looks so tacky and like it's got a life of its own. And no comments on the shoes.

eyeprime.net
woodley_eyeprime_100.jpg

woodley_eyeprime_099.jpg

woodley_eyeprime_110-881x1216.jpg

woodley_eyeprime_115-881x1034.jpg

woodley_eyeprime_112-881x1164.jpg

I wonder if she will continue to make a transition from that girl in that ABC family show to critically acclaimed film actress. She received a Gotham Award, which is actually one of my favourite award shows. And yeah, she kind of looks like Garfield but I always seem to think of JoJo when I see her. Sometimes Alia Shawkat.

Here are some more pictures:
Actress Shailene Woodley attends "The Descendants" premiere during the 55th BFI London Film Festival at Odeon Leicester Square on October 20, 2011 in London, England.
Shailene+Woodley+Descendants+Premiere+55th+YkIl1CWks0Ql.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+Descendants+Premiere+55th+BPyQKgvKhQUl.jpg

Actress Shailene Woodley attends New York Film Festival 2011 on October 16, 2011 in New York City.
Shailene+Woodley+New+York+Film+Festival+2011+423eSAOpd1ql.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+New+York+Film+Festival+2011+mtDazfgItMml.jpg

Actress Shailene Woodley attends the Premiere of Columbia Pictures' 'The Ides Of March' held at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Samuel Goldwyn Theatre on September 27, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Shailene+Woodley+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+L1otXCtS_eHl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+Premiere+Columbia+Pictures+pwsyQdnBhkHl.jpg

Actress Shailene Woodley attends Fox Searchlight Pictures, Belvedere Vodka And Vanity Fair Celebrate "Martha Marcy May Marlene" And "The Descendants" during TIFF at Thompson Hotel on September 10, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.
Shailene+Woodley+Fox+Searchlight+Pictures+_kh6v_Wp6t8l.jpg

Actress Shailene Woodley of "The Descendants" poses for a portrait during the 2011 Toronto Film Festival at the Guess Portrait Studio on September 10, 2011 in Toronto, Canada.
Shailene+Woodley+Descendants+Portraits+2011+TFc8zRRY868l.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+Descendants+Portraits+2011+-Ty8h1oR4dal.jpg

Actress Shailene Woodley attends the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation's "A Time For Heroes Event" at Wadsworth Theater on the Veterans Administration Lawn on June 12, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Shailene+Woodley+Elizabeth+Glaser+Pediatric+Ld3B13nbGxEl.jpg

Actress Shailene Woodley attends the 2011 ABC Upfront Presentation at Beauty & Essex on March 10, 2011 in New York City.
Shailene+Woodley+2011+ABC+Upfront+Presentation+SmyvOfD_MJql.jpg

zimbio

She was so goddamned awful on the two episodes I happened to catch of that show so I'm not entirely sure of her abilities as an actress. Most actors do well under the right direction so who knows if her performance in this film is a one time thing. If she plays the campaign for this film right and is picky with future projects she could probably do well.

Style wise, she's a hit and miss.. she needs more consistency with her choices and I've notices she sometimes tends to choose stuff that ages her.

I don't know, I've been watching some interviews from her and she seems to be very ambitious as an actress. It almost seems like she did that American Teenager show for work. I, too, watched some of that show and the material is so bad it wouldn't surprise me if anybody could elevate it. I also want her to do well because she seems so likeable, is that weird? ^_^ That episode with Bristol Palin, though. :lol:

haha no it's not weird, but I wonder how long her contract on the show is. But it will be interesting to see how far she gets, she's not of the conventional hollywood beauty which I feel works in her favor as an actress. But I do believe she has to do more work to prove herself because right now she's 50/50 in her performances.

She really needs to ditch the weave though. It cheapens her looks.

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at the 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala Presented By Starz held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 24, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Shailene+Woodley+15th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+pHL0NNVL79ql.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+15th+Annual+Hollywood+Film+qJFuxpyvQsTl.jpg

zimbio

Shailene Woodley by Magdalena Wosinska in Nylon - November 2011

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at The Hollywood Reporter's Annual Next Generation Reception held at Milk Studios on November 5, 2011 in Los Angeles, California.
Shailene+Woodley+Hollywood+Reporter+Annual+PIwqN12k7CVl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+Hollywood+Reporter+Annual+y9r5j85r9F4l.jpg

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at the Premiere Of Fox Searchlight's "The Descendants" at AMPAS Samuel Goldwyn Theater on November 15, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Shailene+Woodley+Descendants+Los+Angeles+Premiere+Qrwve7ySriXl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+Descendants+Premiere+rUAVRuGySlVl.jpg

Actress Shailene Woodley attends IFP's 21st annual Gotham Independent Film awards at Cipriani, Wall Street on November 28, 2011 in New York City.
Shailene+Woodley+IFP+21st+Annual+Gotham+Independent+xu1k2rGc9hUl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+IFP+21st+Annual+Gotham+Independent+FBTYVgwHbSgl.jpg

zimbio

It's great to see her style improving. I love the dress she wore to the premiere! Her oscar buzz is skyrocketing. She just won Breakthrough Performance at the NBR Awards.

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at The Hollywood Reporter's Annual "Power 100: Women In Entertainment Breakfast" at The Beverly Hills Hotel on December 7, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California.
Shailene+Woodley+Women+Entertainment+Breakfast+RBU19I_JXHUl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+Women+Entertainment+Breakfast+AN10m6f-7rSl.jpg

zimbio

Shailene Woodley attends the premiere of The Descendants at the Dubai International Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeriah Complex on Saturday (December 10) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

justjared

she has no idea how to dress and what to do with her hair

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives to the luncheon for Charlize Theron to receive the Indie Impact Award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival Gala in Palm Springs, California January 8, 2012.
6Y0Gh.jpg
5mlsm.jpg

Shailene Woodley arrives at the 2012 Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala at Palm Springs Convention Center on January 7, 2012 in Palm Springs, California.
Shailene+Woodley+2012+Palm+Springs+International+2SmQAr9S_wEl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+2012+Palm+Springs+International+iUUKdeV1YNjl.jpg

daylife, zimbio

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at the 17th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards held at The Hollywood Palladium on January 12, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.

'The Secret Life Of The American Teenager' actress Shailene Woodley arriving on a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles, CA on January 11, 2012.
Shailene+Woodley+Shailene+Woodley+Arriving+TPHATCGHfzNl.jpg

Actress Shailene Woodley attends the 2011 National Board of Review Awards gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on January 10, 2012 in New York City.
Shailene+Woodley+2011+National+Board+Review+RMkpqI9_QAll.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+2011+National+Board+Review+wfbDSf2OwSbl.jpg

zimbio, celebutopia

How amazing does she look in the Calvin Klein gown? :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"