Shailene Woodley

The Calvin Klein dress is minimalist perfection and does carry it well for a young girl:flower: but I think I prefer her in more femine youthful looks like that gorgeous vintage looking Dolce floral dress she wore to the Descendents premeire in LA.:heart:

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at the 37th Annual Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards at InterContinental Hotel on January 13, 2012 in Century City, California.

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at the 12th Annual AFI Awards held at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 13, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.

celebutopia

I like her AFI dress, but that CK gown is amazing :heart:
She looks great with hair like that and so minimlistic gown.

Love the Calvin Klein on her. And she has the longest legs EVER.

I really like her minimalistic style. She reminds me of the "All-American Girl" type.
She's very fresh faced and casual. I like it. :smile:

Her CK gown from the CCA's made me completely change my mind about her. Her last few attempts were somewhat dowdy and aged her 10 years. But the Calvin Klein dress was pure perfection. Age appropriate, tailored perfectly, gorgeous color, and fabulous hair and makeup. Why couldn't I have looked like that in high school?! lol

Actress Shailene Woodley attends BAFTA Los Angeles' 18th annual Awards Season Tea Party held at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 14, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.
Shailene+Woodley+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+18th+Annual+k43D3A4keycl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+18th+Annual+8RHIpHXYDQRl.jpg

zimbio

Her choices are getting better and better. :heart:

Oh, and she styled her hair differently to a different wearing the same dress:
Shailene+Woodley+2012+Film+Independent+Filmmaker+rVKvnxsAOe_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but who is she? What she is promoting? I'e herd her name like 10 times this past week. She is beautiful

She plays Clooney's daughter in The Descendants and she was nominated as best supporting actress.

I love her style, she was gorgeous on the red carpet!

She's really beautiful. She looked wonderful at the Golden Globes.

She seems like a lovely person too. I really like her.

Anyone that manages to make a Marchesa Bridal gown look good is a winner in my eyes. :heart:

celebutopia

Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at 13th Annual Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globe Awards After Party at The Beverly Hilton hotel on January 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.
Shailene+Woodley+13th+Annual+Warner+Bros+InStyle+_mPrYIeYf7bl.jpg
Shailene+Woodley+13th+Annual+Warner+Bros+InStyle+_LFHc1krmZ6l.jpg

zimbio

Her style has improved so much since last time I posted in this thread! She looked so great at the Globes

She´s one of my best dressed at GG, can´t believe the dress is Marchesa! I always thought they were only capable of making prom dresses LOL

^^OMG LOL! I like her fashion sense even more now! she was very ballsy to attend an event like that :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->