Shoes: yay or nay? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
maggiesze1, nay. But as I said before, I'm not personally a huge fan of flats, so there's probably more personal preference creeping in here than actually thinking they're unattractive.

Yeah I'm definatly thinking of returning them I have a couple days to think but I have a feeling that's what it's going to come down to.

Grr.

Princesse, thanks!

I didn't see that earlier, but I love your way of turning what seems like a flaw into a plus :smile:

couturecraze - i like the 2nd pair better.
maggiesze - nay - im not crazy about the combination of the shape/color/material. it also looks just like this shoe they had at target last year.

thanks eveyone for all your reply :flower: i'm gonna get one for sure! i tried it on and it was comfortable. i think it will be a good buy.

Yasmin said:
crow_watcher if you look carefully you'll notice the points are kinda closer to the middle, the ends of the shoes kinda point inwards...? It's more noticable the closer you are to the floor, but I figured most people will be looking down at them so I should take a picture from that angle....

But I guess nobody really noticed it from that photo so it's probably a very small deal?
I know what you meant. Is it not the shape of your foot? If not, its really not and its the shoe its not a big deal. The shoes are not odd looking, they're cute. But if its botherig you that much, don't wear them. Again, I dont really see a big reason why you should not wear them.

^ yeah it's just the shape of the shoe, the shoe turns inwards a little much....I guess it is meant for someone whose feet turn that way but mine are pretty much straight out...heh. Maybe my feet are wide too. But I think you can't really see it unless you really look.... and I really like the shoe otherwise :smile:

I'm thinking of getting these Fly London boots for winter (but in brown since I already have a pair of black boots)... what do you all think?

^^That particular style looks better in black

This is a Lace-up suede boot from La Canadienne, $295

080906dlacanadienne01adt4.jpg

<LaCanadienne.ca>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty