Not open for further replies.
These ones?

http://www.windsorstore.com/detail.cfm?Cat=10&SKUGroup=474010064&c3=64
attachment.php

Attachments

• silvershoe.bmp
    153.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought these today they were only $10. But I'm not sure if I really like them.
sears.com
054T0146000

shelbyo said:
I bought these today they were only $10. But I'm not sure if I really like them.
sears.com
please see tfs guidelines - no photo quoting

YAY for those!!!!
They are really cute and you brought them at a awesome price.:D

Kimair - yay
maggie - yay to the ones from rampage and old navy,nay to the ones from Jcrew and alloy
shelbyo-yay

I need to decide whether to get these shoes in first place and if yes - smooth grey leather or black suede?
I know these shoes aren't the most pretty or feminine, but I just need something a little more sturdy to stuff three layers of socks and a thermal sole into to prevent dieing from freezing.

On the one hand the suede looks cuter, but then again it might just be the photograph, suede gets icky fast and I tend to go for black a little too often, and I actually wanted grey or brown boots this winter.

Hmm.

Pictures from frontlineshop.com and britishempire.de

Attachments

• 3368_0.jpg
    3368_0.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • binary.php.jpg
    binary.php.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
Cola said:
I need to decide whether to get these shoes in first place and if yes - smooth grey leather or black suede?
I know these shoes aren't the most pretty or feminine, but I just need something a little more sturdy to stuff three layers of socks and a thermal sole into to prevent dieing from freezing.

On the one hand the suede looks cuter, but then again it might just be the photograph, suede gets icky fast and I tend to go for black a little too often, and I actually wanted grey or brown boots this winter.

Hmm.

Pictures from frontlineshop.com and britishempire.de

GEt the second one and by a water repellent spray to cover the boots!!!

Hmm, do you think that's enough? Because the shoes will make contact to rain and snow and ice and all three of that slushily combinated .. hmm.

LAMALONE said:
What do you guys think of these? Yay or nay.

please see tfs guidelines - no photo quoting!
bakersshoes.com
YAY

I like the red one better than the gray one but I am kind of gettin sick and tired of the cork/wooden heels

shelby--cute!
lamalone--yay on the gray

Yay or nay on these Chalayan flats? Will they work for fall or are they strictly summer?

{pic from ebay.com}

Attachments

• chalayanshoes.jpg
    chalayanshoes.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Question: should i buy a pair of black leather Hugo Boss round-toe flats that are a little pricey at 200 euros? It would last a long time wouldn't it? I would wear it alot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->