Shopping on eBay

cric-croc said:
I have a off topic question, do we have an section in here whwre we can swap or sell our designer clothes?? apart from ebay, which is not packed with fake items, where else could i sell my stuff? thanks

:flower: In the US we have consignment stores, where you can take your worn designer clothes and they will sell them for you. Wiki says that in the UK these are called 'dress agencies'...

I just bought an item i been after for aaaages on ebay today, but the seller just sent me an invoice I alo saw the item being listed before with a bidder, but with no feedback--but the seller listed the same item again today!! :cry:

I really want it but I don't know what to do, she's a powerseller with over 10 000 feedbacks. :(

What should i do?

pucci_mama said:
I just bought an item i been after for aaaages on ebay today, but the seller just sent me an invoice I alo saw the item being listed before with a bidder, but with no feedback--but the seller listed the same item again today!! :cry:

I really want it but I don't know what to do, she's a powerseller with over 10 000 feedbacks. :(

What should i do?

i'm confused.

well, I saw the same item from the same seller under 'completed listings' from a week ago, that transaction recieved no feedback.

I won the item this morning, but she listed the same item an hour ago, she just sent me an invoice without getting back to me regarding my questions about shipping cost etc.

So.. does she have three of the same item, or? I can not get hold of it anywhere else except ebay. :( Help!

Don't panic just yet! :flower: It's very possible the one she sold earlier just hasn't been received by the buyer or the buyer hasn't had time to post feedback yet. Or the person they sold it flaked on them, and they had to relist it.
And it's possible if the seller was able to get one of something, they can have multiples of it (some items, of course, aren't possible....so it really depends on what it is they're selling).

You might want to ask the seller about it, if it's not possible/looks bad for them to sell the same item. Oh, and sometimes the invoices they've sent out are just automated e-mails, so it's not a big deal that she hasn't gotten back to you yet. :flower: :flower:

pucci_mama said:
well, I saw the same item from the same seller under 'completed listings' from a week ago, that transaction recieved no feedback.

I won the item this morning, but she listed the same item an hour ago, she just sent me an invoice without getting back to me regarding my questions about shipping cost etc.

So.. does she have three of the same item, or? I can not get hold of it anywhere else except ebay. :( Help!

Thanks so much Luxury's_Lap :flower: You have calmed me a bit..this is an item I haven't seen anywhere else and ive been after it for ages.. it's not by a well established fashion house so i would not imagine it being fake really, but with my item, the item that ended and the new one she put up she has three of the same.. I have just never seen that. :unsure:

I have also heard about sellers using that as a scam, listing several items for a short period of time.

I might give it a few days..

I have been looking for a pair of over knee boots by Chloe and finally they are up on ebay, the only problem is they are being sold by mushroom city and I've seen a website full of bad reviews about her. Any recomendations?

I think mushroom city is a serious seller, isn't she the girl with ton's of Marni-stuff? She seems serious over mail, but i've never shopped with her myself.

I love shopping on Ebay after the big in-store sales :woot:

omg, paypal are so good with securing their transaction. I bought this authentic marc jacobs wallet from this seller in america in the beginning of november. I didn't receive it after a month so I filed a complaint. They gave me a full refund of about 190$ but I finally received the package yesterday and it's perfect. Should I give them the money back? I feel really bad but I had to wait more than 2 months for this wallet. :innocent:

Hmmm... Difficult situation. "Follw your instinct", i guess. Does paypal's policy say anything about it?

I bought some vintage boots 1 hour ago, can't wait to recive them!

anyone know about formerly monaco-babe now paparazzi girl? very fishy listings somehow? :unsure:

I have a standard, very common ebay question: Why are some pieces so cheap? For example, BCBG. There are pages and pages that are under $20. It's usually by one seller, but how can he/she sell something that's around $200 for a starting bid of $1. I doubt sample sales provide enough merchandise.

Wow, thank you so much for mentioning some of e-bay's great sellers in the beginning of this thread.

I just discovered the handmadeinitaly seller to be the most excuisite and grand in design and price!

Since I am a college student and broke most of the time it's so important for me to find something fashionable that meets my budget.

Anyway, I was wondering if people could shower more on the names of good e-bay stores for me to browse through (keep in mind zee budget!!!)

Thanks <3

LoveMyBoots said:
I have a standard, very common ebay question: Why are some pieces so cheap? For example, BCBG. There are pages and pages that are under $20. It's usually by one seller, but how can he/she sell something that's around $200 for a starting bid of $1. I doubt sample sales provide enough merchandise.

they buy the items on clearance at places like nordstroms rack, tj max, ross, etc and list it. i've done this before, because generally you at least recoup what you paid for the item.

and i've been one really naughty ebay shopper, just bought two Marc by marc jacobs jacket, a chloe bag, a ysl bag and am bidding on some see by chloe stuff:ninja: ....it's fun shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->