Sienna Miller

Here's the entire set

justjared

she looks gourgeoossss! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, sienna looks great on those last pictures.....especially on the event where she wears that black dress.......and i finally saw her wearing fake lashes:D :D so even sienna isn´t that perfect:smile:

Really likeing how she's changing her style its more carefree and natural!!Loving it!!!

yay new sienna pics! she looks so radiant!!!! beautiful and fresh and happy in the black dress...as everyone has said:smile:

Supposedly still the last weekend of the month, I hope thats true, I cant stand the wait anymore. And i love that Esquire spread so much, she looks amazing, Icant wait till it comes out!

Parapluie said:
Anyone know who makes those red tinted glasses she was wearing at the Tea in the Desert? I love them!! Can't quite make out the brand though. :(
The gold red-tinted aviators she's been wearing? I believe they say Louis Vuitton. :smile:

(LOS ANGELES) Sienna Miller hit Hollywood on Friday for a variety of appearances she’ll make this pre-Golden Globe week: hosting a Chanel dinner at the Chateau Marmont on Thursday night for the launch of the brand’s new high-end luxury fragrance collection and several insider screenings of Factory Girl—one last Friday, one tonight—where she was introduced and re-introduced to the all-important Academy members who could help her get an Oscar nomination. So far, she’s missed out on a Globe or SAG nod, but the Oscar names aren't out for weeks.
But her first stop on Friday was LaBrea Avenue vintage store The Way We Wore. The store’s quickly becoming as important to the Hollywood community as Decades or Resurrection or PaperBag Princess, as its owner, vintage clothing connoisseur Doris Raymond, has helped costume various films, including the recent Fur with Nicole Kidman and Robert Downey Jr. Miller, with Raymond's expertise, picked up dresses from Holly Harp and Ossie Clark, not to mention a Versace from the eighties, a fringy flapper dress, and a Bugmal gown. The store’s packed with big gems—including vintage Oscar de la Renta and Geoffrey Beene—as well as smaller treats in the form of great handbags and shoes. Kimberley Brooks, wife of Albert and one of L.A.'s most stylish women, is also a regular.
At that night’s small screening at the MGM theater in Century City, Miller greeted a crowd including Danny Huston, co-star Colleen Camp, director Amy Heckerling, and various media types in a vintage short Norma Kamali tan embroidered puff sleeve dress, zippered black leggings, and low black boots, her now-shoulder length blond hair half-pulled back, overwhelmed by the good response to her performance as Edie Sedgwick, whose wardrobe by costumer John Dunn (The Notorious Bette Page, Broken Flowers, Basquiat, and the new Bob Dylan homage I’m Not There) reached the heights Sedgwick’s own. With the New York native looks amazing in all those minis, black tights, furs, big hats, and leopard prints, she admitted her own style is more Age of Aquarius than mod. “I do love vintage,” she admitted, “and The Way We Wore is my favorite store in L.A. I loved dressing like Edie, but the real me is more of a hippie.”
fashionweekdaily

^Thanks for IDing those :smile: Does anyone know who the dress from the event is by?

I thought FG was supposed to come out it December.

boho_babe said:
^
The fringe reminds me of early Sienna..
I love what she's been wearing lately, she looks fresh and inspired as Haute Femme says. :heart:
:smile: Thanks for agreeing..

Haha, it's almost like the style from London Fashion Week a while back..so cute:

2mot66v.jpg

sienna-miller.org

She looks fantastic this week!:flower:

Does anyone know the brands for the two most recent sunglasses she wore. the black frames with the gold square on the hinge and the aviators (which someone said were LV but I can't find them)???

thanks for the photos everyone. I'm sure they'll be many more while she's here in LA.

Sienna Miller has lunch at the Ivy with her mother january 8

hqcb.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->