Sienna Miller

old and ugly? Those are the last two words I would use to describe Sienna. I don't know why people say those things.

Sienna looks absolutely amazing in that black dress. I love it, her hair looks nice up like that too.

AHHH oh my god again! Ive that motorolllllllaa cellphone. How exciting! I thought celebs would use really expensive ones, like the one LiLo has. yay shes so sympathic! :heart:

she looks great again!! her hair areso shiny love it!! great outfit I ove those black boots!!

Wow shes on the cover of Nylon this month too, thats awesome, maybe shell get a Rolling Stone cover too that would be the ultimate! And I love her outfit with the Burberry top and back jeans, casual but stylin!

She looks amazing in all new candids.Just great.She didnt look this rested and relaxed for a while.
And i love that Nylon cover is that a new one?

I love her outfit in #15385 - do you perhaps know what designer does this silky shirt come from?

from teddy&moo

Attachments

• siennamillerca2.jpg
    siennamillerca2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 55
  • siennamillerca.jpg
    siennamillerca.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 73
from perezh
he is saying that is her mom , and it is not!!!!!

Attachments

• sluttyandmom.jpg
    sluttyandmom.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 49
yeaaaaaaaaa. welcome back sienna!!

i agree, she lost me for a while --but there is something refreshing and relaxing in her latest candids -- a bit kirsten dunst, in my opinion.
have we seen her with her hair down lately??

thanks everyone for all the pics!

What do you think all of a sudden started the change for the better?

There had to be something! hehe.

LeonieAlexandria said:
people on the imdb.com board are really mean towards her. i mean theres literally no nice thread about her. why do some people dislike her? i really dont understand why so many people say she looks ''old'' or ''ugly''. I wish i could start a thread about it and ask people why they arent obsessed with her. She seems so nice and genuine..

people on the imdb boards are mean to everyone!!i haven't seen an actor's board where there aren't hateful messages (he/she is ugly,untalented,etc).the hate is bigger towards the young and good looking ones, like sienna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->