Sienna Miller

she always has something that's unique--i love that necklace. and whole grey drss outfit is soo cute~

Who made the dress?? The accessories are great!!! I love the mix of metals - who is the jewelry by???? She is looking so much better and at ease with herself!!

I love the dress! :woot: She looks gorgeous!! So good to see her looking fantastic :heart:

I am in Sienna Heaven!! She looks fantastic lately!:heart:
I think IP was right, and alot of her bad looks were alot of freebies thrown together badly....
then there was the I AM EDIE phase:doh: ...
but now she seems to be back to normal and looks better than ever.:flower:

the grey dress is very cute.. i like the last couple of outfits..she seems to be back! *yay*

hey, ive started a thread for the nylon issue which features sienna.
more info, anyone?

oh gooood i have that headband! which meand im superstylish i guess hihi.
i love sienna. im glad people start to like her again and post more in this thread :smile:

people on the imdb.com board are really mean towards her. i mean theres literally no nice thread about her. why do some people dislike her? i really dont understand why so many people say she looks ''old'' or ''ugly''. I wish i could start a thread about it and ask people why they arent obsessed with her. She seems so nice and genuine..

More new pics!! :woot: Wow, we're being spoiled lately, love it :heart: And I love her top in those pics above, so pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->