Sienna Miller

looking good as always...blatantly copying kate moss with the ring though. too obvious for words.

^ I've had a ring almost exactly like that for years now (inherited from my grandmother) and I certainly am not copying Kate Moss... could be a coincidence.

Plus, if she copies KM as much as everyone says she does, and it's that widespread and obvious, I'm certain she would've heard what people are saying and would've stopped being so obvious about it by now (because she wouldnt want to be known for being a Kate Moss wanna-be, particularly since Sienna's so touted for her style). The fact that she keeps wearing whatever she wants probably means that it's all stuff she just feels like wearing, and that she doesnt care that people THINK she's copying because she really isnt. This is just her style; she probably gets inspiration from KM, but then again who doesnt? The papers and news are saturated with pictures of Kate... you cant help but absorb some of that, whether or not you realize it. :smile:

^ Oh my god yes, and she is wearing shoes too...
Kate started that too!! :innocent:
Give me a break, it's getting old!!:ninja:

Does anyone know the brand of those really blue jeans she's wearing in the recent pics? Not that they're very visible..but I remember her wearing em a while back along with that nautical striped marc jacobs bag. hmmm

okay woops just found (I'd asked the question before :lol: )
I'm pretty sure they're Superfine sky blue "tommy in between" wider straight leg jeans.

83420_1.jpg

http://www.brownsfashion.com/BrownsFashionSite/product/BrownsFashion_Womens_Jeans/83420.htm

triple posting..... sorry!

sienna online

Last edited by a moderator:
^me too! She's absolutely glowing! It makes me remember why I like her so much... she's so youthful and full of life.

awww back with jude i hope:smile: i laways liked them 2gether.nd even more interestingly,whats that black dress shes wearing there?

ugh, he looks like crap. prob feels like total poo, seeing her doing her own thing and looking hot.

Sienna Miller, Britain’s answer to party princess Lindsay Lohan, was rushed out of a London nightclub last night, after a gun was fired. The Hollywood “it” girl was partying at the popular Cuckoo nightclub in Mayfair along with Camilla Al Fayed.
It was believed a gunman ran back into the club where Sienna was still partying.
A photographer suffered a head wound, but both Sienna and Camilla were safely led away.
fadedyouthblogspot

holy crap. how scary is that. was the gun shot meant for sienna or was it just random. either way that is a horrible story to hear. i am glad to hear that no one was injured. im sure this story will be all over the news soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->