Skin photographs

P.s. I was in kind of a weird sarcastic mood when posting over the past few days so don't take me TOO seriously.

._.;

I would edit the other few posts to say this but you can't edit so oh well. XD Blablablabal

adorefaith said:
I think the real emotional rollercoaster starts at 20....or maybe that's just been my case lol

eak! please dont! i turn 20 in december
the though of being 20 is depressing enough without the thought of a decade of sag to follow :doh:

lol theres no sag at 20! Atleast i don't think, hope not! But i'm only 17 so i wouldn't know! I don't understand where the sarcasm is! Is it abou you being insecure or something?

The sarcasm is uhm...about how I have 60 chins and it must be abormal cus it doesn't happen on TV..

Ooh! Don't worry about that! You haven't got 60 chins lol, but almost everyone i know is insecure about something!

Well my skin became infected yesterday, very painful so I was thinking, maybe to cheer myself up i'd get a haircut again. *off topic*

Last edited by a moderator:
*off topic*

Attachments

• hairhair.jpg
    hairhair.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 56
*off topic*

Attachments

• newhair6.jpg
    newhair6.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 26
  • hair5.jpg
    hair5.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 34
*off topic*

Attachments

• shizzlebling3.jpg
    shizzlebling3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 381
  • shizzlebling4.jpg
    shizzlebling4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 381
My skin's been behaving recently thanks to an ingenius tinted moisturizer. Lousy picture, but this is me on the right (nonsmiling, don't ask me why).

Attachments

• Brigid & me.jpg
    Brigid & me.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 59
Virginielle said:
My skin's been behaving recently thanks to an ingenius tinted moisturizer. Lousy picture, but this is me on the right (nonsmiling, don't ask me why).

Oh my god you're so sexy! What tinted moisturiser are you using? Does it even out your skin tone? How much is it! DAMN YOU HAVE GOOD EYEBROWS. You've kinda got that sexy mina suvari vibe going on about you. Dang. AM I allowed to drool :lol:

I'm always scared to use tinted moisturiser because I don't like using any product on my cheeks in case it messes them up, so if there is a really nice friendly one out there i'd be very interested! :o

-----

*off topic*

Shiseido "The Skincare" line.. essential tinted moisturizer SPF 15. It's around $30 at Sephora or department stores that carry Shiseido. I got the stuff when I was in Manhattan and waiting for my best friend to pick out a Christmas present for her mother upstairs. Good salespeople are dangerous, my friend. This woman put all this stuff on my face and I bought half of it. It's been several months and I still have the same tube.. it goes on forever. From now on I'm a believer in "You get what you pay for" and I think expensive skincare is worth it.

Thanks for saying you like the picture, by the way. I think I'm looking kinda silly in it---and by silly I mean drunk---but it's always nice to hear things like that from your fashion conscious peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chikirin
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->