Skin photographs

Virginielle you look stunning!
*off topic*

Last edited by a moderator:
*off topic*

I want a kitty :(! Maybe it would make my skin problems go away! haha

lol i wouldnt count on it, they relieve stress though...somehow! But my fluffy cat bear gives me a rash on the chin all the time because she's always snuffling me!

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 11
*off topic*

Attachments

• Nat136.jpg
    Nat136.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 6
misssakura---You've been to NY? What would you say are the biggest differences between makeup/skincare/hair in the USA and in Europe? I've always been interested and haven't made it to Europe yet.

God, natalie portman is the prettiest thing ever.

Yeah I went to NY for christmas, for 10 days :D My biggest impression was that people, even in Queens and surrounding areas, seemed so much more NATURAL. Its not really that different except a lot of british girls seem very trashy and American girls seem so cute..when I was on the subway there were so many cute girls! Shocking...:smile:

In my town, it could be minus 10 and girls will go around with bleach blonde hair (it seems there aren't many girls without some blonde in their hair), mini denim skirt, fake fur gilet, ugg boots (even in summer now it seems people are wearing uggs). They wear fake lashes, eye liner, 50 layers of blush and gloss...everybody has a fake tan, brazilian wax, in fact all over wax. Just imagine Christina Aguilera, multiply that by 50, then make the other half fat. With rolls spilling out of their skirts. Add a horrible whiney trashy accent and voila! You have the UK.

In NY people seemd to have much more class....the makeup seemed to be more natural and the most shocking colours were on the lips....

*off topic*
Also, how do you get rid of dark quirks, i'll post another picture later

Des my face shape classfy as square?

Attachments

• headshape.jpg
    headshape.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 375
P.s. this is the area around my mouth, isn't it hideous! it makse me feel so dirty, i wish i had gorgeous skin like gemma ward, all the same colour all over, no dirty patches :(

Attachments

• aaaah.jpg
    aaaah.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 35
That's interesting about girls in the UK. I would have guessed that Americans wear more makeup. New York is different from LA, of course. People in Los Angeles put a lot of pressure on looks. You can guess what that does to a girl. What about the rest of Europe? Do women in Spain, France, Germany, Italy wear a similar amount of makeup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->