Skincare products you recommend

Lush's Mask Of Magnaminty for sure. I have oily skin and can be prone to breakouts, and it absorbs the oiliness and aids in clearing up the acne! Plus it smells really good!:wub:

Also, would anyone here recommend glamglow?

Also, would anyone here recommend glamglow?

I personally was disappointed in it, the SuperMud and YouthMud were almost too harsh for my skin, and while the ThirstyMud was hydrating, it smells like a coconut dessert which I really didn't like. I won't be buying again.

^Oh wow thats insane, thank goodness I didn't end up buying it! Instead I went with Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask, which is amazing and MUCH cheaper than glamglow! The mask is very good at unclogging pores, absorbing oil and treating future breakouts.

I'm really late to the bandwagon (we don't have this particular product in Australia), but I am loving Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil (the spray version).

I'll have to try Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask, I was really disappointed with Glam Glow as well, good thing I had a free sample.

I love Melaleuca products! I'm a fan. I can't believe i'm saying this but their natural products sold me. Sometimes it's not the brand name that makes a product great. :cool:

PCA Skincare face wash. It contains lactic acid.

I also love Eminence Organic Calendula Oil. Wonderful for antioxidants and inflammation.

Bioderma Sebium line - if you have problematic skin
AHA acids - it does wonders for your skin

I have dry/combination skin and I'm a big fan of the Embryolisse Lait-crème Concentré moisturiser. I just wish it had SPF in! :neutral:

Tinted moisturizer; Laura Mercier and nars fora glowy dewey look

Cleanser ; Purity and Purpose (Purpose is very cheap)

Sunscreen ; La Roche Posay Anthelios SX

Serums : Skinceuticals Ce Ferulic. Also Cosmetic Skin Solutions. You can read more vitamin c serum reviews here.

Retin A products... Avene Eluage is pretty good... more info on retinoids http://www.webmd.com/beauty/aging/retinoids-for-aging-skin

Last but not least cannot live without my Clarisonic.... it really exfoliates and helps products penetrate better...

Sunscreen and vitamin c serums are #1 when it comes to preventing wrinkles etc.

I just got the Neutrogena gel moisturizer and it's really great for people with oily skin like myself.

The Paula's Choice Hydralight range, and the Resist line 2% BHA. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant and Active Moist moisturizer. Kosmea Rosehip Oil. Clarisonic Mia. Nivea Fragrance Free Makeup Wipes. :heart:

Physiogel Daily Moisture Cream - It's for face and body. For very sensitive dry skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->