Skins

So many of the episodes I like to watch more than once, but that last ep, the Cassie one, I don't think I will ever rewatch. That was just way too sad.

^indeed it was a very sad eppy...but it was so telling, especially the concluding scene of her bawling in the bloke's bed, then bolting off like that...:(

The last fifteen mins of last night were such an anticlimax. nothing basically happened.
other than that a pretty good episode chris would have been proud when they stole the coffin and about the fireworks.
and there were some funny music choices last night that made me laugh britney spears! :rofl:

I think effy is BEAUUUUTIFUL!!! I don't really watch the show, I have tried a few episodes but it gets a little overwhelming at times..lol. I like the style though, I think the characters are dressed pretty well. Also I can't get over how Cassie says 'Uaaaaaau!' (wow), haha it's so cute:P

I think it's going to go downhill now that all the old cast are leaving and they're getting a new bunch in for next season. I dont think it will be such a big hit once they do that, it wont be the same without sid imo :P

I'm so excited to see this ep. I wish my download would hurry up even though I know it won't be finished for a few hours yet I want to see it now.

Someone please tell me was Cassie in it?

Label Basher, yes she is in it briefly :flower:
(didnt know whether to white it out or not so i aired on the safe side lol i dont want ot anger any tfs'ers)

It's the end... bye Cassie

I expect it will be a very sad episode but that didn't happen.

Somehow, last episode of season 1 is better than this episode. I'm a bit disappointed, really

The season 2 finale was a disappointment for me, as well...How random was Sketch's appearance? She became noticeably absent for quite some time, then suddenly appears out of nowhere. No cohesive thread with that. The moments with Anwar and his mum were brilliant! And Maxxie looked cuter than ever, his boyfriend...not so much...And Tony tearing up during Sid's departure...awh! :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was great. I really enjoyed it and don't usually like when they don't wrap things up properly (But on the plus side it leaves it open for them to appear in the next series).

I loved how Maxie didn't leave Anwar behind (snickers at nutter chick left standing alone at the bus station). Tony & Sid made up and I didn't hate Michelle she was actually alright. Poor Jal she did the right thing though. Glad Chris's dad turned up to say sorry. Anwar's mum was brillant.

Even though it's sad they are leaving I'm still going to check out the next series. And like someone else said I hope Pandora is in. Her dancing was wicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->