Skins

So I just watched the finale of season 1

what a great great episode.....the best so far IMO

I loved when they sang Wild World at the end, song fit perfectly and with the Cassie flashbacks, cooooooooooool:rolleyes::heart:

i just finished freddy's episode. and i was apprehensive at first.. but i really like season 3. but for completely different reasons from seasons 1 and 2. i like it becasue they arent trying to live up to the tonys and the cassies. they're just doing their own thing

wow, just done watching season 3. I didn't think i'd love it as much as the first two! :P Does anybody know if the 4th season would have the same cast? :smile:

^ really ?
so we get a new cast every 2 seasons ? :ermm:
or do you mean Skins is over after this one..

They do 2 seasons to show them through their two years of college. Season 4 has been confirmed aswell btw :winkiss:

i dont get the educational system over there :lol:
we have 3 years of highschool then you go on to college/university.
these kids are like.. 16 and already in college.. :rofl:
unless, do you call high school over there ? :ermm::lol:

We don't call it high school, we have to go to school up until we're 16, then basically we can do anything we want :magic: Alot of people go on to Sixth form/college. After college you can go onto university, it's basically the same but whereas you have to learn until 18 we have can choose to be lazy :woot: I don't think that made any sense :rofl:

well i was 17 when i graduated high school :lol:
im just back there to get the last 3 credits :judge:

either way, i love the show :lol:

Yeah sure, they were just trying to get rid of you :innocent:

Anywho...Skins! I wonder whats gonna happen next series, not to sound mean but i hope one of either Cook or Effy dies :ninja:

^^:shock::shock::o WHY????????????:unsure:

Saying that if I had to pick Cook would be sleeping with the fishes:ninja:

I dont want them to kill another cast member.
it was sad enough when they did it with Chris :cry:

Maybe death is a little harsh :P just less airtime would suit me, i'm not a Cook or Effy fan :ninja:

Yay! i'm so glad they're staying for the next season! :D i cannot waitttt. :flower:

I've been watching Season 3, and I find Effy so annoying, ahhh!
I'd prefer her to be w/ Cook coz they both seem so effed up...lol
Hilarious stuff, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cutebells
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->