Skins

I am so addicted to Skins....
Just started watching it last week and I finished already season 1 and almost season 2

Love love love Tony in season 2, his acting is really good, no?
and Sid, how can you not love Sid???

but all in all, the whole cast is really cool and Def is hilarious:woot:

^^^ Yes, I love him as well ,maybe it has to do with his resemblance to Rupert Grint.haha
I don't like waiting this long for a new season, but at least I have something to look forward too. The season was good but of course it was different. I think it had its own special moments. I thought Emily and Naomi brought something to the table because the really had chemistry. Effy was there alot in most episodes so it could get annoying but I thought she did good especially in the bathroom scene. That was lovely and it reminded me how young she really was. I thought Pandora was promising but they turned her character to be airy and I didn't want her to loose innocence to Cook. I'm glad her and Thomas reconciled but Pandora should have had a more convincing scene where she truly apologized---and not because she was caught. Freddie, Freddie can be quite a bore but techincally speaking I would think he could calm Effy out. If Cook were continue it wouldn't end well and even though in the last episode he did start to have feelings for her it was most likely due to spending so much time with her. Also, I think he starting to become protective of Effy and plus she understands him. Cook was completely irritating this season that it never came as a suprise when he just popped up everywhere to ruin the moment. However, as an actor I thought the guy who played him did a fantastic job and was endearing in the scene with his father and it made me tear up.^_^

I think the writers wanted to accomplish that there's a new cast in the building and though we all admire how well the old cast were their gone now. All in all I think they made that happened.:wink:

...so I just finished season 2! OMG, :shock:

Is it really weird that I will miss the characters and that I wish it would have lasted a season longer? but I loved the finale, I suppose that it's how life is, everyone going their own way...:(:unsure:

I have to admit that I shed a little tear in that airport scene when Tony and Sid say Good Bye:blush::heart:

the finale of series 3 left me feeling really annoyed. i wanted to know what happened to everyone else!! not just the three musketeers and their gal pal. :rolleyes:

I have to admit that I shed a little tear in that airport scene when Tony and Sid say Good Bye:blush::heart:

me too! it was so sad. same with when sid just missed seeing cassie. i'll always miss that cast and hope they make an appearance in the new series some day...

^ yeah I know, I was like, nooooo Sid please just turn around:(

^and "time to pretend" by mgmt was playing. it worked PERFECTLY for that part, i thought

the finale of series 3 left me feeling really annoyed. i wanted to know what happened to everyone else!! not just the three musketeers and their gal pal. :rolleyes:

Yeah!

Also I hope they don't bring the old cast back. Just because I don't want the seasons to be mixed, you know. There was seasons 1-2 and their cast, and now there's season 3-4 with different cast. They really feel like two different shows and I want to keep my good memories about the first seasons.

^and "time to pretend" by mgmt was playing. it worked PERFECTLY for that part, i thought

yes, that' true

but the music was really really great in the 2 seasons, what made me love the serie even more I have to say

Episode 9 was like the finale episode of the others, I guess. Happy ending for Emily and Naomi, Panda and Thomas start over and Katie realized that she can't have Emily forever.

^ya. thats kinda what i concluded after a while. it was just a bit wierd.
would it have been too much to ask for a 2 hour season finale?? :lol: ahaha

I just bought the first season on dvd!! I've seen it all already but I was soo excited to see it for sale near me :-D

i want to get the first two series on dvd too, but i'd have to order them online. even though i've seen all the episodes already skins is just one of those shows i could watch over and over again

the music is so great in all the episodes.

and yeah, i wasn't at all keen on the last episode, but the camping episode was sort of the best episode ever.

thanks for the link hepburn! :D it's cool to see what their taste in music are. I'm likin JJ's list. lol. :smile:

I have been sick at home so I watched season 3 in 2 days:shock:

it felt like quite a short season, no? I was like, "it can't be that already!"

I don't really know how I feel about it, in some way I liked it, but it was not as good as the 2 first seasons....:(

but I thought that Freddie was a cutie, and I hope that Effy is not going to break him his heart (although I can't imagine them being a happy couple in season!)

^ I'm watching the 3rd season now...I really don't know if I like it. I think it's because I loved all the old characters and I miss them. Effy's pretty cool though. Idk, maybe these guys will start growing on me as well soon enough.

I can't believe this. Skins has been on since 2007??? OMG South Africa is waaay behind, The first season just aired this year only! I can't believe how late it is... At least all the seasons are played back to back and I don't have to wait a whole season for the next one :smile: I love cassie, she's a sweetheart!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamcult
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->