Skins

^ it was the same in America. It didn't show here until last year, but seasons 1 & 2 were played back to back.

hated the ending of season 3...
please no love triangle among effy, freddie & cook. i wish effy could just be w/ cook. and freddie could meet someone else.

when's the 4th season coming out? next year?? the seasons are so short...

So I'm halfway through series 3 and I'm just wondering...does Cook get any less annoying? His character is so aggrivating to me, I just want to punch him in the face sometimes. I guess that I'm still not feeling the new cast. So far I only like Effy and JJ.

Does anyone have any idea when season 4 will air??? Season 3 was so short, and I want more!!!!!

Yeah. :( They wont start shooting until July/August time. & Shooting will take about 6 months, so yeah....

UK shows tend to be a lot shorter than US shows. The same applies for the US channel, HBO. HBO shows don't have a lot of episodes per season.

I noticed that. US shows go on forever, so when Americans, like myself, watch UK show it feel like you just get into it and it's over.

^ I've seen the whole season and I like Naomi, but Emily can be quite annoying sometimes.

i really cannot wait for season 4!!!! arg im so mad. i watched all of season 3 in like 1 week..so i never really got to savor the show... (ill probably watch them again) :lol: ahah

does anyone know if lisa backwell (pandora) has her own thread on here? i searched but couldn't find anything

What are you waiting for, go watch it now! :P

I watched it! & you're right, I really like them. Emily is so sweet (Katie, on the other hand, is :sick:). Naomi is hilarous I love her little one-liners to Cook. So funny. I also really like the line Emily said to Naomi, something about having to be brave about who you love....adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamcult
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->