Skins

ahahah!! :rofl: i LLOOVVEEE naomi's little insults to Cook too!!! ssoooo funny! the one when she says something like "you couldnt give me pleasure if you _______________________________________________" i think you get what i mean... :lol: ahaha

ahahah!! :rofl: i LLOOVVEEE naomi's little insults to Cook too!!! ssoooo funny! the one when she says something like "you couldnt give me pleasure if you _______________________________________________" i think you get what i mean... :lol: ahaha

lol I know exactly what you're referring too! :lol::lol:

I'm all done with the 3rd season & i'm so sad. I need more because I'm already starting to go through withdrawal. I'm watching all the unseen skins or whatever they're called. It's making me remember how much I miss the old cast, but I guess these new people have grown on me (with the exception of Katie :angry: , and maybe Cook)

^ I didn't like Cook in the beginning, but after the finale I have this new respect for him that I didn't have before.

i loved how there were more guys than girls in the first 2 seasons... and i really really hate that there are like a billion girls and like 3 guys in this season!! i need some more hottness!!!!

i loved how there were more guys than girls in the first 2 seasons... and i really really hate that there are like a billion girls and like 3 guys in this season!! i need some more hottness!!!!

Same!!!!!!!:wink: I want some yummy eyecandy!!!!:lol::brows:

I swear this show opened my life up alot more to alot of things, i mean by having fun 'wise'.. etc etc

i ordered it online and it was a lot cheaper. my friend showed me this website, deepdiscount.com, and i got series 1 and 2 for around $70.00, shipping included. i'm pretty sure that's cheaper than getting it at HMV and i know from Amazon it's $80.00 for both series. i just didn't get it at HMV because every store i went to didn't have them lol

^ :lol:
i never thought of looking for it in HMV or the other place that sells dvds and such.

i get paid on friday so maybe ill do some snooping :lol:

i asked if they had it at one of the HMV stores here and the person just looked at me funny. i guess they never heard of it before, which is a shame hahaha

I would love to buy in on dvd as well. I watched on my computer & I would love to be able to see it on an actual television :lol:

I'm going through Skins withdraws right now!!!!:cry: I can't wait for the next season!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i need like little updates on filming!! does anyone know how far along they are in series 4?

they didn't start filming yet.

i remember kaya saying that they were starting to film series 4 in august.

and bryan elsley or jamie brittain, i don't remember which writer it was, but one of them updated their twitter saying they wanted to hear from the viewers of skins and tell them what they wanted to see on series 4 because they were having a meeting about the scripts. they updated it again and said they were all done the scripts with our ideas in mind, so that's really exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamcult
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->