Skins

Guess who walked straight past me today at Camden Markets?

Kaya Scodelario that's who.

I saw her coming towards me and I was about to say out loud (I'm not quite) "Hey that chick looks like Effy from Skins" but before sound came out I realised that actually it is "Effy from Skins" and closed my mouth.

She was wearing skinny jeans and I think chucks or cons as I call them and something pink. She is really pretty in really life and doesn't look like she needs to eat a burger.

^^wow!! how cool!! haha its wierd how words cant seem to come out of our mouths when we see someone famous :lol:

a Skins movie?

Channel 4 has confirmed it is planning a movie version of hit E4 teen drama Skins.

The broadcaster said that Film4 and Company Pictures, the independent producer that makes the show, were in "preliminary talks" about a big screen spin-off.

The movie is the latest planned Skins spin-off, with a novel based on the exploits of the group of Bristol teenagers also in the pipeline.

Skins, which won the Bafta people's choice award two weeks ago, will begin filming its fourth series in the summer for broadcast early next year.

The series has become one of E4's biggest hits, pulling in more than 1 million viewers.

Film4 has already had success with a movie with a Skins link, with Dev Patel - who starred in the first two series of the drama - taking a lead role in the Oscar winning Slumdog Millionaire.

The Skins movie will hope to follow the success of In the Loop, the movie spin-off of BBC comedy The Thick of It
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/may/11/skins-movie-spin-off

personally, i love this idea but i hope they can get the series 1/2 cast to do this. i would love to see what they're all up to now, plus i just love that cast so much.

oh, here's more info from the e4 blog: http://www.e4.com/blog/skins-news/post/lwkpwbeysjwhjscarltcxn/view.e4

Last edited by a moderator:
^That would be cool, but I hope we finally get to find out what happened with Sid and Cassie, and the rest of the cast from the first two season's!!!!!!

Guess who walked straight past me today at Camden Markets?

Kaya Scodelario that's who.

I saw her coming towards me and I was about to say out loud (I'm not quite) "Hey that chick looks like Effy from Skins" but before sound came out I realised that actually it is "Effy from Skins" and closed my mouth.

She was wearing skinny jeans and I think chucks or cons as I call them and something pink. She is really pretty in really life and doesn't look like she needs to eat a burger.

I met Thomas at a bus stop last week. :woot:

^That would be cool, but I hope we finally get to find out what happened with Sid and Cassie

me too me too, i know I already said it here but their last scene (him outside of the restaurant and maybe missing her?) made me quite sad:(
I wanna know what would have happened if....:cry:

^ me too. that's part of the reason why i want the movie to be made.. so we can see what's happening with everyone (mostly sid and cassie lol)

Well, it seems like everyone wants to know what happened with Sid and Cassie, but they started something interesting withe the season two finale, so it's not fair to not let people know what the deal is with Sid and Cassie in NYC.

Well, it seems like everyone wants to know what happened with Sid and Cassie, but they started something interesting withe the season two finale, so it's not fair to not let people know what the deal is with Sid and Cassie in NYC.

ahhh!! i really want to know too!! AND what happened to tony and michelle!!!?

I don't really care about Tony & Michelle, but it would be cool to see what happened to Cassie & Sid. What I would be really excited for is Maxxie & Anwar. I'd love to see the crazy things those 2 have must have gotten up to in London!!

i know everyone is thinking it, and im just saying it:
there better be a TON of steamy TONY scenes if there is a movie :D ahah :lol:

^ lol, i'll be totally down with that. especially if they don't include michelle...idk, i just can't stand her character at all.

nicole-marie: that would be awesome!! some butt flashing scenes wouldn't hurt either! :ninja: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh,
dont get me excited about a Skins movie,
because then i wont be able to think about anything else,
and if it does happen then it will still be like a year at least until we see it.

But how great would it be...
And to find out what happened with Cassie and Sid,
And to see all of the old charachters with the new ones.

I want them to make it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamcult
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->