Skins

^ i noticed that too..

i think her character may have changed a little bit..
obviously not to much at the party scene though :lol:

Very interesting ep. So far both eps have been very emotional more so than Season 1. I'm starting to feel like they are going a bit too far with the storylines. It's just not believeable at all whereas Season 1 and 2 were half real half faux.
I don't see what's wrong if they want to make it more drama than previous seasons.

i loved these two newest episodes... it's a whole lot more interesting and emotional... and less cliched. as much as i loved the previous gang, this new series is just as good. naomi is so pretty!

I AM LOVING THE NEW SERIES!! How funny was the tequila scene? It totally had that Trainspotting messed up surreal on edge vibe...

I can't believe after all this time Cook is from a wealthy family. His mum is so tragic. It's not even funny. Hopefully this will help Cook or he will never change.

Oh Freddie you rotter.

I really liked this episode.

And I loved that they played The Clash (my favourite band ever!) - Police and Thieves, when Cook gets picked up from jail by his mum.

:P

Cook's mom is a lunatic man :shock:

i hope Cook changes a little after this, I wasn't really that fond of his character that much cause he seemed like a big dickface :lol:

I hope that Cook isn't featured less in the show now, but I'm guessing it will be that way. Oh well, but I'm still hoping that he and Effy still get back together! Sigh.

This episode was brilliant, especially how it was timed and structured. It really showed an other side of Cook, he's a good guy deep down. He even took the fall for Naomi. He must have figured I'm going to prison anyway so why not save Naomi the trouble of going herself? That's his ****ed up way of being selfless and a gentleman. I never liked him before, but I loved him in this episode. It was nice to see him all vulnerable.

I noticed in the preview that Katie has a slight lisp whereas her sister doesn't. I find it odd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cook's episode was the first time I actually started liking his character. I couldn't stand him last season. I was much more sympathetic towards him this time.

I love that they emphasized on family. It's always about ****ed up family but for once it's all about loving family.

does anyone know where effy's hairband she wore on the episode last night is from?

Katie's episode was really great, it looks like season four is shaping up to better than season three. I loved her bonding moment with Thomas. :heart:

I liked the latest episode although it wasn't as good as last week's. The last scene was super touching though.

Freddie looked so "fit" in the preview, that man is on fire.

I must add that the styling on the show is amazing, it's very now. I loved the pastel colours, the thin almost see-through layered cotton tee shirts, the bright coloured cotton leggings, Freddie's beige criss cross cotton cardigan, Effy's latex leggings and doc martens, the polo tee shirts and the plaid shirts. The barbecue scene looked like an editorial or a fashion campaign. Props to the costume designer. Is there a thread on Skins fashion on tfs?

I take my hat off to Mr Luke Pasqualino. Kaya's performance paled (quite literally) in comparison. That's the Skins we all love, raw and heart wrenching. Season 4 is really making up for season 3, which was, after all, not so bad.
This writing wasn't seemless though. Some parts of the intrigue were rushed and shoved down our throats rather than masterfully unfolded, there were a few forced inanities. It wasn't as well executed as Cook's episode, but it was as great, if not greater.

The Michael Jackson tribute was both hilarious and heart-warming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamie Brittain and Bryan Elsley both tweeted about Skins USA saying they met the new cast. I want to see who they are! Do any of you know anything about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->