Skins

i enjoyed this episode.

Effy really surprised me too, though you could kind of see it coming.
i was expecting her to OD not cut.

this was a really good episode.

I was expecting Effy episode is going to be next. Oh well, JJ look good enough.

for some reason i feel like they decided not to continue with those plans. i havent heard anything about it in months. im crossing my fingers that im right

I just finished watching Cook, Katie and Freddie. Seriously, they were 3 of the best episodes this far, they just kept getting better. I pretty much love Katie after watching her episode, I haven't really been a big fan of her thus far. I too thought Effy's episode would follow, but I guess putting JJ's episode after the emotional rollercoaster that was Freddie's would be good, he provides good comedic relief.

Jamie Brittain just tweeted a few days ago that he just met the new cast for American Skins so as hard as it is, we'll just have to get over it... :/

Yeah, I guess I'll have to be a Debbie Downer, but I really hated Freddie's episode. Contrived and the pace was horrible. Luke was good though, but Kaya's acting was just okay. This episode also made me hate Effy's character, and I'm not looking forward to her episode at all. The cinematography was gorgeous though.

I agree about Effy, I kind of got really annoyed with her and I'm a bit upset she gets her own episode. Freddie's episode was basically all about her. Naomi doesn't get her own episode even though she was mostly in Emily's, and Pandora doesn't get an episode at all...

Don't you think JJ's girlfriend looks a bit like Carey Mulligan somehow?

I've lost my faith in this series. Seriously, veine cutting and now serenade? How tacky is it POSSIBLE to get?

I actually thought that scene was a throwback to the season 1 finale, when Sid "sings" Wide Wide World (?). Sometimes I feel like people take Skins too seriously.

JJ's episode was surprisingly funny and entertaining. I expected it to be a downer from the preview. The serenading didn't bother me at all, I was more upset with the fact that all was forgiven even if he hit a guy. Cook was hilarious "I had to drink piss !!" haha.

I really liked JJ's episode. It was nice to have a happier, uplifting episode after the lower points of Freddie and Katie's episodes. Plus JJ is so cute and funny, you can't help but love him cause he's so sweet and naive and just fun to watch.
I'm interested to see what happens in Effy's episode. I'm really disappointed that there won't be a Pandora episode, hers was one of the best in series 3.

oh my god, I was looking for tonight's episode and tweets came up and :shock::shock::shock:..

of all characters!!! wtf!!!

does anyone have a link to episode 7? I still want to see it. :cry:

^ ninjavideo doesnt have it up yet, but ill post it when it does.
im refreshing the page every few minutes :lol:

and if i read what i think your talking about... :shock:
i reeeeeeeally need that episode then..
it just cant be..

I haven't even watched this week's episode but I accidentally spoiled myself reading wikipedia and I'm freaking CHOKED.

OH MY GOD :( I can't believe that happened! I'm actually a bit upset haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->