Sonia Rykiel for H&M

I just went to my H&M store to check it out..I took some pics with my phone, but now I can't find my cable so yeah..can't post them..

did anyone buy any of the hair accessories?

I could only find one of those round diamond flower cup cake thingys but there were alot of the other hair bows thingys left..most of the ppl I saw left with bras and panties..

Did anyone see the pink bustier bra in 75C (German size)??
Apparently they didn't order it here and the 75B doesn't fit me quite right.

i just bought the brooch/pin. it's really pretty and you could wear it with pretty much anything... almost.

this is so borring ! i mean, really great to see worn by a girl, but nothing special. it's maybe rykiel, but it's especially h&m !

:(. We didn't get the long silk nightgown or any of the velvet pieces in Chicago. Still I got a couple of pieces that I think I love. I think this is one of the better H&M collaborations. Actually, it's the first time I've bought anything from an H&M collaboration.

did anyone buy any of the hair accessories?
I`ve bought this bow:

shop.hm.com

my picture

It`s really cute, and made of silk. But I was so dissapointed with the pieces we get in my country, not anything that I wanted to buy.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
^be careful the jewel doesnt fall out. ive read that the faux gems on the accessories arent sewed in well, are loose and look as if they are going to fall out.

It was sewed well, but I cut it off, because it looked very cheap.:blush: I like it much better now.

it does look cheap but well it is h&m i guess :lol: i didnt even bother to look at anything today because the other collection for feb looks much better

i'm a bit annoyed, the h&m in the federal district in DC only had the more plain pieces, just the black and striped bras and underwear, some flats, and some hairpieces. i wanted one of the corsets or body suits! :angry:

I'm not sure if this is allowed but I could buy stuff for people here in Norway and send if anyone wants.

That is very sweet of you, but I prefer trying the underwear (especially bra`s).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"