Sophia Bush

she looks tiny in this picture! I've never seen her before except for in this thread. and i thought she looked like a small girl cuz her body looks so tiny. but she is beautiful and i like this dress!

australian_girl said:
i never got into one tree hill i think they only aired like 4 episodes cuz no one watched it! some of her clothes are cute though. Hmm i agree she looks very short! Shorter than any other actress i think she'd be more of a Shakira height, who is 4,12 or something. I think she'd be that or 5"1 at the most.

It's actually the top show right behind the O.C., and it's going into it's third season...

i don't think she looks that short. not like Mka short. but i don't know

Thanks for the teenpeople scans solg!

westcoast1717 said:
It's actually the top show right behind the O.C., and it's going into it's third season...

yeah, over here it's being called the sexiest show on TV at the moment. we haven't even started the second series though!

and i thought she looked taller than 5"1.
5"6 seems about right.
thanks

australian_girl said:
i never got into one tree hill i think they only aired like 4 episodes cuz no one watched it!

Australian television is pathetic! I don't understand why they removed OTH when it's one of the hottest series at the moment! I've unfortunately had to resort to d/l to keep up with the show :innocent:

'Brooke' has some nice outfits, granted they aren't as extravagent as the OC, but she always looks great! :flower:

i do love the clothes on that show. always plain, but effective...and hawt

vix123 said:
Australian television is pathetic! I don't understand why they removed OTH when it's one of the hottest series at the moment! I've unfortunately had to resort to d/l to keep up with the show

'Brooke' has some nice outfits, granted they aren't as extravagent as the OC, but she always looks great! :flower:

GASP! haha... what site do you use for d/l? I'm going away for university in a couple of months, and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to watch :shock: and, sad as it is, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. So I may have to resort to d/l as well...:innocent:

a2xeed5fg.png

(from: jjb)

17 April 2005

Chad Michael Murray has tied the knot with the stunning Sophia Bush at the Casa Del Mar Hotel in Santa Monica, Ca. Wearing their silver wedding rings they left the Hotel the next day and grabbed a coffee at a Starbucks. The loving couple kissed and laughed as they went on their first grocery shopping trip together as husband and wife at a local Ralphs supermarket. Chad met Sofia on the set of the hit American TV show 'One Tree Hill' and were surrounded by friends and family as they said 'I do' at the beach side resort.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

A girl after my own heart, she owns quite a few Marc Jacobs bags! :heart:

indie said:
she really looks like 10 yrs old..

do you think? i've never seen a ten year old who looks like that. pretty advanced, i'd say.

AnaisF said:
do you think? i've never seen a ten year old who looks like that. pretty advanced, i'd say.

I've never seen a ten year old who looked like that neither! :lol:

Sophia :flower: (othcentral)

Attachments

• normal_002.jpg
    normal_002.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 23
  • sb.jpg
    sb.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 20
I don't watch her show, but she's very pretty. :smile: Nice dimples, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->