06_msnyder_02.jpg

yessica toscanini

06_ytoscanini_01.jpg

06_ytoscanini_13.jpg

Anne V

06_annev_02.jpg

06_annev_06.jpg

06_annev_18.jpg

I think it's so funny that Mallory from the real world is still getting into SI, and how much they photoshopped her, because she's an A.

The fact that they're mostly using the vets bothers me for some reason. Although, there's really no use criticizing the credibility of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. I'd much rather them use new, more high-fashion models, since there are so many that have the right image for the magazine. I think either of the Carolines, Daria, Bianca, Doutzen, Jeisa, Julia, and so many other girls have SI cover potential, but instead they put all of these past cover models on it. At least it's better than some maxim girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised that there were no high fashion girls in it apart from Anne V and isnt Carla Campbell a music video dancer?

oops i hadnt seen this thread already started a new one with all the pics from the new issue!

Umm copyright infringement!!! This is a total rip off of Vanity Fair's eastern european supermodel issue!!
050307feou01.jpg

Many girls are in unflattering (and unglamorous) poses. Whats with all of the slouching?

Carolyn M. and Yessica look amazing though.

(source:Vanity Fair)

Last edited by a moderator:
Elle McPherson looks amazing!!! No wonder her nickname is "the body."

Some of the other oldies are looking rough though -- not that they don't look better than me in a bikini, but Rachel Hunter is not looking her best!

Nice to see Rebecca in there. She can do no wrong, in my book.

Mallory from the Real World looks awesome... glad she got this break...

Overall, fun photos to look at. I'd say they were well done. Although, after a while, a beautiful woman in a bikini is just a beautiful woman in a bikini. Ya know?

Relatively boring... I think they could have used more diversity in their girls.. regarding looks. Doutzen would have been perfect.. but perhaps DNA wants to keep her away from SI in fears it might hurt her bolstering fashion career. Bianca would have been great too... as would Katja.

Some of the vets look awesome!! Some not so much..

So does anyone have a list of the girls in the issue! I think Angela Lindvall would be perfect for SI!

ana beatriz looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ADORE Marissa Miller! She's gorgeous and natural, has an awesome body and the cutest smile! I hope she continues with SI!

By the way, Marissa has a contract with Victoria's Secret, and is still in Sports Illustrated.

wow, what a dissapointment

the quality of the girls and the locations/shoots has plummeted. it may as well be a cheap swimsuit calendar. wheres the high fashion girls? where are the interesting places to shoot. ugh who is brooklyn decker and aline nakashima? they are not up to par

andthe vanity fair ripoff is so blatant, they didnt even try. they could have at least given them a different color bathing suit

anne v looks great though, so does ana bb

xxOceanEyesxx said:
I ADORE Marissa Miller! She's gorgeous and natural, has an awesome body and the cutest smile! I hope she continues with SI!

By the way, Marissa has a contract with Victoria's Secret, and is still in Sports Illustrated.

darlin', those aren't real!

:ninja:

super dull issue. tired models. boring locations. totally ripping off vanity fair not only with the cover shot, but with the whole hollywood idea.

My prediction is that Mallory Snyder will be an SI standby for a few years and not just cause I'm a fan of hers, but because she has a HUGE fanbase from Real World. Last year she was the one who had the enhancer slip out of her top! Nonetheless, she's my favourite. Anne V. is awesome as always however I would like there to be more high-fashion girls in the future.

Fabulyss said:
Umm copyright infringement!!! This is a total rip off of Vanity Fair's eastern european supermodel issue!!

EXACTLY! First thing that came to mind!
They are some exceptions, but the majority lack orginality and taste...
(like to think that SI cares for some of that)
but then again my expectations for SI aren't too high to begin with... :rolleyes:

BTW, Maria Sharapova could have looked so much better!

I love the pict of Molly Sims with that puppy..that bed looks so comfy lol.

also love Mallory ( I still miss Real World Paris!) and Petra is gorgeous.

Inspiration to get in shape like that?! I think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->