NBC's 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search' reality competition

I just went to NBC's website and voted for Alicia. She blew the other two girls away on last nights show! Her photo shoot was beautiful! It is her and Shannon left now (Stacy with the big mouth was voted off) and the finale is next week! If you want to vote for your favorite: vote
:flower:

Hey- how'd you do that? I tried to vote too but it wouldn't let me. I figured it was bogged down. Will try again cuzz I really want Alicia to win. I laughed my *** off at snotty Stacy getting the boot- she was so shocked! Actually, I was also shocked that she did such a bad job- I didn't expect her to be so stiff- That's Shannon's job! But look at Shannon now.. she really stepped it up. Guess different people perform in different ways under pressure...
SO NOW iT'S DOWN TO:
alicia_9.jpg

vs.
shannon_10.jpg

Alicia blew the competition away...she needs to win! :heart: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alicia wins ! what do you think?

alicia won the sports illustrated swimsuit model search! i am so happy- i think she really deserved it and did a great job. plus she's one of the most beautiful models i've ever seen. what do you think? who did you want to win?

alicia_9.jpg

alicia_1.jpg

^alicia

shannon_10.jpg

^shannon

krisi_6.jpg

krisi_4.jpg

^krisi

jenna_4.jpg

betti_4.jpg

^betti

I was jumping and screaming and screamed some more when Alicia won...
ooo I couldn't stand Shannon and it was kind of sad that only one model (Stacy, bless her) thought that Alicia should win.

In your face SHANNON!!!

if possible please change the title of the thread because some people may not have seen the show yet.

shannon is gross and i knew alicia would win from the beginning. i guess this saves an hour of my life tonight.

Shannon was gross and somewhat arrogant...She wasn't even that pretty. ugh

Alicia was exotic and sexy. BAM!

i knew she would win from day one too...

I think one of the mod should change the title also because people in the west might have not seen the episode yet.

Alicia was the only one deserving to win the prize. Plus she was the only exotic one PLUS she was drop dead gorgeous unlike all the other fake bimbos that were also in the contest. Ahh I love Alicia <3

meh... she meets the criteria. Kind of like a poor man's Adriana Lima.

SCBl0ndie said:
meh... she meets the criteria. Kind of like a poor man's Adriana Lima.

However much I liked Alicia on the show, I must agree with you there. From the first episode, it was kind of a given that she would win, she was technically the only one who was striking enough to win. And seeing as how popular Adriana Lima is with men everywhere, it was really obvious that the audience would lean towards her favor.

The problem with shows like these, is that they never have contestants that quite meet the standard - although Alicia meets it more than most folks -

*Sigh* My ideal 'modeling' reality show would be a 12 part documentary of some of the top girls - if not, at least the ones who are struggling to reach the top.

^ They'll never meet the standards because if they did, they would have been at an agency and not on some reality tv show.

jadedomega said:
^ They'll never meet the standards because if they did, they would have been at an agency and not on some reality tv show.

I would say a million dollar contract with the Next agency should about cover it.

I totally think that Alicia meets the standard and thought that she was the best from the very beginning. She is so far the best pick from any of the modeling shows (if that is saying anything) in my opinion. She was definitely the only one who had any potential of doing any high fashion modeling (except for maybe betty) after the SI thing is over. Her last fashion shoot was AMAZING and it seemed like everyone including the judges and photographer knew that she should win! I thought that Shannon was a pretty girl, but there are tons of pretty girls looking to model and if Shannon would've won, she wouldn't have risen to the top. Alicia not only is beautiful, but has the drive to make it happen (along with the million dollar contract). :wink: Good for her. I hope to se her more in the future.

Also, Just found out some more info on her. She was on Star Search in the model competition.
Star Search (2003) - Herself- Model- Season One- Semi Finalist- Eliminated Episode Eight - Show #108 (a.k.a. the one w/ Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland) (2003)
Star Search (2003) - Herself- Model- Season One- Semi-Finalist- Eliminated Episode Eight - Show #107 (a.k.a. the one w/ the father & son duo Master P and Lil' Romeo) (2003)

alicia5km.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jadedomega said:
Shannon was gross and somewhat arrogant...She wasn't even that pretty. ugh

Alicia was exotic and sexy. BAM!
i agree.

and nonono alicia has class no matter what her background is, adriana lima is so vulgar, she looks like they just picked her up from a shrimps store
adrianalima5fe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->