NBC's 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search' reality competition

stacy does look just like nikki taylor ...

I agree that Alicia is the best for this though... but who cares what her background is

Sloan said:
I totally agree that Alicia is the best! There was another forum that someone started on this where I say that I think that she should win the whole thing. I just hope that her attitude, although I don't mind it, doesn't get her cut.

Even if she doesn't win the SI Competition, she has the best chance of getting into high fashion modeling.

Just found out that she is only 5'8".....

I just watched the show the other day and I really dont like any of the models..foreign models should've entered to the contest.

the Nikki taylor clone is the one that I could remotely like..I just think she has such a generic face and an 80's supermodel attitude..which annoys me a lot.

that girl who kicked the guys out of the shoot..grr, I hope she doesnt live for the finals, she's just so immature and childish, apart from having this look that's far from being sexy and looks more like she's having a stomach ache.

the one who was pointed out as being robotic..i think she's indeed too robotic..it's scary how she stares at people while standing in one position.

and I dont like the other blonde girl either..she'd fit perfectly in The Real World or any of those reality shows but not in Next.

"I love Alicia........

Stacy? Are you kidding me? look at her face it's so long and big mouth.......Alicia has the hair......the skin ....and the youth........."plus" the drama LOL. She said she grew up in foster homes andone foster family to another.......
The girl looks like a Million dollar beauty! She looks like a young Paulina Porizkova mixed with Adriana Lima. SI here's your girl!!!!!!"

She reminds me of Paulina too! Did anyone see Paulina on the cover of last months' MORE? She's easily as gorgeous as ever! What an elegant beauty & her tough attitude & flat manner of speaking make such an interesting contrast to that- I remember being shocked the first time I heard her speak- i thought her voice would be all roses & honey.

Anyway, on topic: May the best SI girl (ie. ALICIA!) win :P

I LOVE ALICIA.........She looks like a more polished Adriana Lima mix with Paulina Porizkova.

Hey guys, check her out, she's very pretty....

Please Vote for her....... I don't like Stacy, she's so full of herself! Shannon too.

Alicia looks much much better that Lima... It's good for Alicia that she's not very similar to Lima.

luvkoshi said:
maxim material...
jenna_4.jpg

ewwww she hassss soo ugly face :yuk:

Alicia is way beautiful than ANTM's EVA but the again SI is looking for their $ 1 Million dollar Baby. ANTM is like 100,000.00 right?

Yay, Jenna's gone *phew*. She was such a little back stabbing cow. She had a p*rnstar look about here - maybe she should try that!

I love Alicia's fiestiness...she really wants it and has had a rough life. For some reason though, I think they might pick that bigmouthed blondie - the judges are always salivating over her! On second thought, these shows are usually edited in the most misleading way possible.

I think Shannon is just ADORABLE in a 'real life' sense, but doesn't really have the right look for SI. I can totally picture her in the JCrew catalogue, though!

Shannon, looks leathered, I mean, How old is she? Remember, Alicia's $1 Million dollar- victory lies in our fingertips. It's the peopl who'll vote/decide who will win!......So please VOTE for ALICIA......

Ooooh the suspense is killing me. I can't believe how wrapped up I am in a tv show, for goodness sake! But, sadly, I AM! I think I relate to Alicia cuzz I am just rooting for her like crazy. Stacy will probably win- she's got that All American I-Can-Sell-Coke&Toothpaste look about her, but she's so freaking cocky, does not have the best body and I prefer the look and personality of... one more time... ALICIA!

I am also so glad Jenna is gone & am impressed by the shows integrity- it's not about who's getting along the best and playing the game just so- it's literaly about who's the best model. They have absolutely narrowed it down to the most qualified girls. I think Shannon would have had a better chance six years ago- she's twenty three & that's up there for a model, plus it really shows in her skin- more than it should, I think. If only she'd lighten up- she could be a brunette Lauren Hutton- no prob. Maybe she'll see the footage of herself, understand what's not working for her, and learn to let go. Most likely, we'll never see her again- maybe in a Venus swimwear catalog?

Last edited by a moderator:
luvkoshi said:
alicia_8.jpg

:ninja: V E R S U S :ninja:
stacy_7.jpg

Is there even a real contest between these two? :rolleyes:

Alicia is definitely far more attractive and interesting than that bland, corn-fed, Nikki-Taylor wannabe blonde that the awful, annoying male judge is always drooling over. The blonde doesn't even have BREASTS-- how is she going to be in Sport's Illustrated? :huh:

That said, I think that Alicia is going to be OUT before the direct voting happens, so when the annoying blonde bimbo goes against the brunette who always looks fried, the blonde will easily win. :sick:

Reality show politics suck. The best people in the show almost never win. :doh:

But whatever. If the same pattern that held up in ANTM holds up here, Alicia will go on to a MUCH better career than the "winner of this stupid contest will. ^_^

Shannon LOL, the leathered girl......She has her chances 6 years ago lol. Well there's Macy's and Robinson's Intimate apparrel.

Petra Nemcova was pretty last night and she can walk!!!! I wonder what happened to her now.

Petra was so beautiful. She has a sweetness about her that is very endearing as well. Blows the wanna-bees outta the water completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->