Stasya Izyumova

^ I really don't think Marcel meant any of his words in a bad way :flower: Not being sure about a model, but maybe changing ones opinion with time isn't something unusal (or mean, after all). But something else now: I really adore her in the pic you posted, mariemaud :wub: The dark hair, the severe centre-parting and her porcelain-like, almost white skin looks so increadible. And I never realized how big her eyes actually are! The tiny mouth probably emphasises this ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Glad you like it :heart: Yes her eyes and mouth seem made for each others literally :shock: Drawn like a doll

PS: I think it's perfectly fine to express your doubts about a model's look, but once again, there is manners to do so and making fun of someone's look, or expressing your dislike in a rough or sarcastic way, in a public forum, is not something I'd encourage... Allowed ? yes...encouraged? no... But let's move on... :flower:

Backstage at Givenchy Haute Couture

00180m.jpg

style.com

^I guess he means bags under her eyes like Vlada Roslyakova. :lol:
I absolutely don't like her candids or how she looks on the runway, I could do well without her, she's not a vision to me but I guess being signed to Supreme she will get some nice work.

)))))))))))Everyone have own opinion

Nice to meet you too! Glad to see your starting off well by walking for Givenchy :smile:

I think black hair makes her look more refined and much more expensive, don't you think?

She's beautiful either way, but I LOVE her with black hair. It makes her look SOOOOO Vogue Italia!! :wub:

Stasya (or Nastya!) what a name you have for TFS...lol...Privetik iiz Brooklyn!

:clap: Glad to see Stasya was here!

Maybe she'll give us some insight into what she is up to after her HC exposure.

The more I look at her pics the more I love her look :heart::wub:

)))))))))))Everyone have own opinion

That's the point, I am glad you're not mad about that since I said I like you in photographs but it's not like I'm crazy about you.

Yulya: I wasn't rude I just expressed my opinion and having neutral feelings about someone is the opposite of talking bad about someone.

Still looking forward what Supreme has in stores for you and what you will book for the next runway season.

Let's not discuss this anymore,
I have no doubts that you didn't want to hurt Stasya,
Warm regards
That's the point, I am glad you're not mad about that since I said I like you in photographs but it's not like I'm crazy about you.

Yulya: I wasn't rude I just expressed my opinion and having neutral feelings about someone is the opposite of talking bad about someone.

Still looking forward what Supreme has in stores for you and what you will book for the next runway season.

I wasn't here for over two weeks and being back in this thread is such a pleasure! I'm so happy that she did Givenchy :clap: The make-up there made her look a bit like Alexa Yudina :heart:

I wasn't here for over two weeks and being back in this thread is such a pleasure! I'm so happy that she did Givenchy :clap: The make-up there made her look a bit like Alexa Yudina :heart:

Thank you for this comparison!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->