Stephanie Seymour

Stephanie Seymour named top Elle cover girl

Little-known US actress Stephanie Seymour has beaten the likes of Madonna, Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham to be crowned the best ever Elle magazine cover girl.

article-1283723387192-0B0BD620000005DC-116963_636x779.jpg

Dolce & Gabbana autumn/winter 1992

Models on the runway include Monica Bellucci, Karen Mulder, Susan Holmes, Nadege du Bospertus, Yasmin Le Bon, Yasmeen Ghauri, Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, Stephanie Seymour, Helena Christensen, Linda Evangelista.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPb3J_j5Rfg

Azzedine Alaia retrospective

Model Stephanie Seymour, a longtime fan of the great designer, is interviewed with him on the occasion of a 20 year retrospective of his work. Includes taped interviews with Grace Jones, Tina Turner, Roman Polanski, Linda Evangelista, Calvin Klein, Sigourney Weaver, Iman, Naomi Campbell, and Veronica Webb. Seen modeling Alaia in clips from throughout his lengthy career include Grace Jones, Veronica Webb, Naomi Campbell, Helena Christensen, Yasmeen Ghauri, Yasmin Le Bon, Christy Turlington, Stephanie Seymour, Gail Elliott, and Susan Holmes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfj1xELl8lk

all kinds of nice stuff today, thanks koko! Swatch ads are new to me :woot:

Victoria Secret Christmas Catalog 1997.

Scan is from own Private Collection. From the Victoria Secret Christmas Catalog 1997 featuring Helena Christensen, Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Peštová and Karen Mulder.

I love Victoria Secret Christmas Catalog 1997 :clap: real supermodels

In my opinion the best VS supermodels were Frederique Van Der Wal, Karen Mulder (my favorite), Stephanie Seymour, Daniela Pestova, and Tyra Banks.

GIANNI VERSACE - COLLEZIONE DONNA AUTUNNO-INVERNO 93-94

Morpheus/bellazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->