Stephanie Seymour

Stephanie's interview on Oprah

(you can see more on youtube)

^ She looked really uncomfortable on Oprah, not that I blame her....strange situation... :huh:

I cant believe how sick some ppl are... how could they even comprehend anything like that about Steph and her son... anyone who thinks about it is sick in his/her head... some kids and parents are closer than others... Jezzzzz!!! I think they are sooo lovely!

I cant believe how sick some ppl are... how could they even comprehend anything like that about Steph and her son... anyone who thinks about it is sick in his/her head... some kids and parents are closer than others... Jezzzzz!!! I think they are sooo lovely!

lol
calm down, magazines sell cos people are insane or jealous. so that's it.

i loved that all of them were real on Oprah. gorgeous women, real and mature, its a rare occasion that you can actually learn something from watching talk show.

The stunning mix of glamour & sacred at Francesco Vezzoli's exhibition at Gagosian 522 West New York.

musemagazine.it

Stephanie in St. Barts on March 16, 2011
11kz7kx.jpg

abcnews.com

Stephanie & Kids: Back To The Beach!

Just a couple of months after the model mom's last jaunt to St. Barts, she and her kids Harry, 13, and Lilly, 7, were spotted enjoying the sun and surf on the idyllic island yet again this week.

stbarts_2011_march_16_a.png
stbarts_2011_march_16_b.png
stbarts_2011_march_16_c.png

stephanie-seymour.de

French Elle May 1992
Stephanie by Hans Feurer

scan by iluvjeisa

Former supermodel Stephanie Seymour and her husband Peter Brant are undergoing intensive therapy sessions as they attempt to rebuild their relationship after calling off their bitter divorce battle.

The retired catwalk beauty became embroiled in an ugly court dispute with the publishing mogul in the wake of their 2009 split as they attempted to thrash out the details of their separation and custody arrangements for their three children.

They were both ordered to undergo random drug testing at the other's request, while Seymour also accused her partner of spying on her. But last year (10), the warring couple decided to end the court battle amicably and give their marriage another try.

Seymour has now revealed she reached out to Brant after becoming convinced the public spat was being fuelled by their legal teams and they are now seeing counsellors in a bid to get their relationship back on track.

She tells America's Town & Country magazine, "The 'dirty fight' is all about winning, not healing. It's fueled (sic) by people you're paying. It is the lawyers talking and not you... (I told him) 'Let's get rid of all of these people. I have more confidence in you, and I would hope that deep down you would have more confidence in me, that we can work this out'...

"Of course we're in therapy. And then I have my own therapist, and the kids have theirs, and there is nothing wrong with this."

contactmusic.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->