Straightening / Flat Irons

get GHD.......their plates are bigger so you can do the job quicker

i need to buy a flat iron for my hair. where do i buy one?
i want the ones they use in the salon......the ones with the comb and steam.

anyone know?

someone at your salon should be able to order you one of the good ones like a Chi or Solano

i don't know about the one with the comb & steam.
i'd recommend GHD/hai stik/kodo/hair tools.

i really want this hair straightener their selling in the hair salon i go to and the brand is really good and it work really well but it costs
$350

thank you everyone! i must buy one of these :wink:

what exactly do the negative ions do for your hair?
my hair is pretty damaged from chemical abuse :cry:
will the ceramic/negative ion flat iron damage the recovery
of my hair? i have gross frizz :yuk: the flat iron workedmagic.... i need to flat iron regardless of how its damaging. funny my other stylist never flat ironed my hair :blink:

im addicted! :P

Hi guys, thanks for all your replies and help. I finally ended up finding a really awesome hair straightner by YESI. Never heard of the brand till I went w/ my friend down to the beauty supply store (which only licenced hair stylists can go), and tried it out. It is FABULOUS! No straightening products needed, and my hair is straighter than ever without the frizz! Even in really hot and humid conditions. YAY!! :D :flower: :P :wink:

By the way.. the YESI hair straightener is a little pricey though... It retails for $330 but I got it wholesale for $170. Anyways...YAY! Again!

thanks everyone :kiss:

esp. for that link, i just bought one....it rocks my world, no more frizz :wink:

wheeeee ! :rolleyes:

Hi i am new here from Australia, and don't know how to post anything but, i was wondering if anyone can suggest any good hair straightening products they are really good and available in Australia.

Thank you :flower:

I bought a CHI Iron, the very best product for staightening, used by models. Its not cheap but amazing. U must buy the Silk infusion or Silk Therapy (Products from Farouk) in order to get the best result and to not do any harm to your hair. Good Luck, I would get the RED Regular Iron

as long as you get ceramic straightners NOT metal ones.......they all pretty much the same thing apart from the time they take to heat up :wink:

as for products........they really all do the same job, add moisture to protect the hair while you straighten it.

if you use a spray product which contains alcohol......your hair will go EXTRA EXTRA straight and your hair will be like from a shampoo commercial the whole day

Originally posted by Alejandra@Jul 6th, 2004 - 12:53 pm
I bought a CHI Iron, the very best product for staightening, used by models. Its not cheap but amazing. U must buy the Silk infusion or Silk Therapy (Products from Farouk) in order to get the best result and to not do any harm to your hair. Good Luck, I would get the RED Regular Iron
CHI is the best. That is what I use.

The shampoo, conditioner, spray on treatment, Silk oil, then the ceramic iron. They smell great and work very well.

Very expensive compared to other products but very much worth it. :flower:

Now...the fashion world is full of BS so don't BS me here.

I'm thinking of buying ceramic hair-straighteners. I have very thick, wavy hair which has never been chemically treated.

All I want the iron to do is straighten, I'm not bothered if it takes a while either.

Which brand is the best? (bearing in mind I don't want it to massage my back and brush my teeth while it straightens I just want the darned stuff straight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->