Straightening / Flat Irons

just buy anything that is ceramic Prince.
Hair tools
GHD
Braun do some good ones i think

go to argos :kiss:
and be sure to post a photo when you have your newly slickened hair

If you have the money to spend, I suggest the japanesse thermal recondition treatment. It lasts longer and you don't have to straighten everyday!

Originally posted by Foxie-Pooh@Aug 20 2004, 01:55 PM
If you have the money to spend, I suggest the japanesse thermal recondition treatment. It lasts longer and you don't have to straighten everyday!
[snapback]339950[/snapback]​

I don't have money to spend! And I don't want to do anything permanent...

Thanks Foxie-Pooh and Acid...I think I'll go for Braun.

Has anyone tried T3 tourmaline hair straightener? I'm trying to decide between solano, chi and T3. Also, do people mostly dry their hair before running a flat iron through?

question about straighteners! well quite a few really and would appreciate the help!

i've had mine for a while and they are ceramic plaited but the plaiting has gone all weird i dont know if its the products or the ceramic coming off since they are plaited? is this meant to happen?

am i better off buying some which are solid ceramic? is there any difference between ceramic coated and solid ceramic?

and does it make any difference if they are solid ceramic and teflon coated as well does this make your hair smoother or something?

any help is greatly appreciated:flower:

read the reviews on www.folica.com -- i kept on hearing about chi's but after reading the reviews that they break easily i opted for the sedu. i couldn't be more pleased with the results. sedu's and chi's are the most popular on folica, and they have over a hundred reviews -- i would be skeptical on the ones that don't have as many. the prices are very good too.

Well i use remington ceramic thingie magiga ones, they are good but i haven't really got any other straightners to compare them to!I'm really tempted about these chi straightners whats the prices like?

Jellylicious said:
Has anyone tried T3 tourmaline hair straightener? I'm trying to decide between solano, chi and T3. Also, do people mostly dry their hair before running a flat iron through?

The T3 tourmaline hair iron is AMAZING. I've tried everything - chi, solano, babyliss - but nothing beats T3. I feel like other brands have damaged my hair - split ends, dry hair, etc. T3 however is supposed to be healthier for your hair. Orlando Pita uses it back stage and also loves the T3 dryer. T3 also has a wet-to-dry iron that let's you skip drying and go to straightening on damp hair.

Id say GHD. Ive had mine for a year and they are the best that ive ever had.

GHD is okay, but T3 has a 5 year warranty too! (GHD's is 1-2)

eunhe7 said:
The T3 tourmaline hair iron is AMAZING. I've tried everything - chi, solano, babyliss - but nothing beats T3. I feel like other brands have damaged my hair - split ends, dry hair, etc. T3 however is supposed to be healthier for your hair. Orlando Pita uses it back stage and also loves the T3 dryer. T3 also has a wet-to-dry iron that let's you skip drying and go to straightening on damp hair.

Thanks Eunhe7! From what i read it seems to be the best, i can't wait to try it out! I have pretty thick hair so anything that saves me time and have great hair, I'm all over it!

i use a Rusk ceramic straightener. i have curly/wavy in some places and it works great. i wash my hair every three days, and it keeps my hair straight for a long time and is quick. looks nice too.

I have the Chi and i LOVE it. i live in miami so the humidity is HORRIBLE and i swear, the chi keeps it under control. my hair is thick, wavy, and just....A MESS! i recommend the chi 2 anyone :smile:

SPAM not allowed at tfs, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard that Sedu flat irons are the best, so could anyone please tell me where to get one? I know you can buy them on the internet, but does anyone know which stores sell them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onceler
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->