Style My Hair #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberty, I would stay away from bangs in your case. Having thick, kinda wavy hair (like I do too) is always quite tricky with a fringe... I mean, if you already had one you'll probably know this and already have expierenced how it is to style. Because it always took me hours to make them look good and whenever I couldn't blow-dry them it was a disaster.
Your hair looks lovely the way you wear it! And it defenitely suits you without bangs I'd say :smile:

Liberty, I would stay away from bangs in your case. Having thick, kinda wavy hair (like I do too) is always quite tricky with a fringe... I mean, if you already had one you'll probably know this and already have expierenced how it is to style. Because it always took me hours to make them look good and whenever I couldn't blow-dry them it was a disaster.
Your hair looks lovely the way you wear it! And it defenitely suits you without bangs I'd say :smile:

thanks guys :flower:

Hi TFS!

I think I'm due for a new haircut in a few days, but I've ran out of ideas to have it cut. I straight hair, which just happens to be very thin, with little to no volume.
30bjwjn.png

TYIA!

Im getting my hair cut/trimmed tomorrow, so I dont expect any responses for this hair cut, but I was wondering what you think I should do for the future. (I get my hair cut quite frequently.)
My hair is thin, straight, and a bit past mid-back. Im not too big of a fan of blow drying my hair; Im more of a wash-and-go kind of girl.
Here's some pictures taken just a little while ago on my laptop. I apologize for the quality, and if it needs to be better, than Ill put another picture up sometime.
tfs-hair.jpg

Thank you to those who reply! :flower:

I could imagine you with jet black hair and bangs. But that's just me.

Actually I think you'd look stunning with jet black hair... Your eyes really suit it!

Helloow everyone,

I need your advice about my hair colour, the colour is become a little copper because of the sun, and I have blond locks in it
should I go blond? or more brown red ooorrr a chocolate brown??

pleeaase respond:flower::flower:

View attachment 483742

I think a warm chocolate brown would contrast your eyes nicely, mangostyle:smile:

thanx for your reaction Birgitta and Esperanza!! :flower::flower:I will try chocalate brown :Dagain...I had it before it bleached by the sun:lol:

I actually think you'd should chose a color on the cold spectrum... Auburn might be a bit too warm. I think your hair looks gorgeous as it is now. The color of your "roots" is very pretty, you might even wanna just let your just grow out!

You are very pretty btw :blush:

Abrillovesyou i actually think the colour you have now is amazing! ur hairs so nice, reminds me of kim kardashians, if you want to go lighter but, maybe a few caramel or auburn streaks here and there. but i dont think auburn all over would be good, cause ur eyebrows are still dark. but its up to u :smile:

i like it out n pinned back. vvery pretty, wat a bout a side fringe?

^You could do a search :P I can't seem to find any, so go ahead and start one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->