Tabea Kobach

Thanks for all the photos pony121 :flower:

Some HQs of Tabea at 3.1 Phillip Lim SS09

frillr

4c56dd36459039f74ea39xu6.jpg

Liu Wen's blog via cirol

Ah, those BS pics by mariemaud and the polas posted by pony121. She's sweet and angelic but make no mistake she can turn it on in eds and slice through steel. :heart:

Elle Accessories
Fall 2008
"Prime Suspect"
Ph: Marcelo Krasilcic
Stylist: Jason Farrer

Source: Scanned by me.

Blink and I missed it. Second from right.

V Magazine
#55 Fall 2008
"Veni, Vidi, Versace"
Photography: Sebastian Kim
Styling: Brian Molloy

Source: Scanned by me.

Both pics are precious, thanks so much for scannning them Atelier :heart:
It happened to me a lot to miss some pictures in V :ninja:
Once I realised Emma K was in it and never knew. Those multigirls editorials with few pics... :innocent::blush:

atelier, do you have a second image. you see, there is supposed to be onother picture of tabea in the same issue (maybe on the right side)...
do you maybe have it?

we can expect to see her in editorials for Codigo Magazine (mexican magazine) Velvet, Looks, Muteen, Glamour Spain, Be magazine. She just did them.

she is AMAZING AND BEYOND! I just know she will make it big.

she is this addition of inetrview magagine as well. dont have the scans!!!! noooooooooooooooooo! :huh:

she has some new stuff coming up.

and i also did an interview with Tabea.

You can not believe how smart she is and HONEST.

this is a small preview, you can see it entirely on interview source: PR.

PONY RYDER: What is the hardest thing for you as a new model?
TABEA KOEBACH: Not to know if something is going to happen or not. The only thing we know is, that we know nothing! That's what could make a model crazy. You know you could do it, you're only waiting for the BIG POINTS!

PONY RYDER: How to stay in shape?
TABEA KOEBACH: Drink a lot of water and stop eating sugar products. Sugar is in everything. Watch your ingredients. Eat a lot of raw food and don't cook everything. Buy only wholemeal products. Food is the most important thing and causes a lot of diseases if you eat the wrong stuff!!!

PONY RYDER: What do you think is your x factor?
TABEA KOEBACH: My personality to be a normal girl which is easy to work with.

she is working a lot guys. :woot: she has one magazine coming out soon, and one catalogue shot with a major girl... cant tell. or can i? ah.... :flower: the point is, she is working non stop. :heart:

love fashion does it better

THIS PHOTOS ARE FROM FASHION DOES IT BETTER BLOG.

There is more photos there, hope that Maud will post it here :flower:

We fell in love with Tabea's look the first time we saw a digital of her. Was more than half a year ago. Since that time we've been following every single step she did on runways in NY and Paris, just waiting for editorials to come out. She already had many high quality, very inspiring tests in her book and we thought it wouldn't be a problem for her to jump to the next level. This month might be her start on this front: she's on the cover of Muteen, sister publication to L'Officiel Paris and Jalouse. She also has an editorial inside, shot by Thierry Lebraly where you'll discover or re-discover Tabea from every angle. Close-up or head-to-toe. Let's see where she'll appear next, who knows what her future looks like after walking for Diane Von Furstenberg and Paul & Joe. Broad spectrum, bright prospects.

and link to the pictures is: http://mariemaud.canalblog.com/archives/2008/12/06/11498626.html

tnx for posting maud xx love it. she is working a lot, has also a catalogue coming soon. :heart:

Narciso Rodriguez Pre-Fall 2009
December 2008

xfonih.jpg
wi27md.jpg

2vvo1at.jpg

Source: Women's Wear Daily wwd.com

First of all I must say I enjoyed the interview, was so interesting to read, I commented back then directly on your blog Pony :wink::heart: Anyway, thanks for sharing :kiss:
Atelier, thank for the pics, even on simple shots she adds something special :heart:
Here are more pics from Muteen

fdib

I don't think that shot is flattering for her because of chin&nose which seem longer

hm, i dont know: i like it. because its so pure ane elegant. and i thing tabea has the gratest nose. :woot: i know, strange... i think this shot was taken for marilyn show cards, but they obviously used another one. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->