vg7byw.jpg

i52nw4.jpg

2i1mwig.jpg

2hhn0oj.jpg

20a2vkl.jpg

2r2yc6c.jpg

2rzszlf.jpg

Source: style.com

I love the simplicity of style and colour of the last 2 outfits here. Even though they're catalogue poses, the clothes balance her proportions so well - almost de-emphasizing the gorgeous length that she has. In the dark silhouette(s), your eye is drawn to her face...as it should be :crush:

extraordinary beauty! How old is she? Is she German?

I think these are new!

Source: Blogspot.com

Attachments

• tabea_kobach.jpg
    tabea_kobach.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 9
these are about mont or 2 old.
yes, she is perfect. both in looks (she looks as a supermodel) and in person. she is german. can't wait to see her next work. :heart:

Yesterday evening there was a documentation about young Models in the international Modeling Business, especially Paris Fashion Week.
She was shortly interwieved, too. Awesome Girl!

Originally posted by makhiukwan in model's street style thread :heart:

firstview.com

It's her?

From Velvet February 2009
Ecco di nuovo la moda
Photo: Takay
Style: Laura Bianchi
Models: Romina Lanaro, Lakshmi Menon, Lysette, Alice Bordeau, Colette, Tabea, Marloes, Rahma, Tereza Cervenova, Angelika K.

scanned by blackangel41999

no doubt she will be huge! she is excellent!!! i cant wait for fw to start to see what shows will she get. hopefully even campaign. :heart:

Yesterday evening there was a documentation about young Models in the international Modeling Business, especially Paris Fashion Week.
She was shortly interwieved, too. Awesome Girl!

Saw that too ^_^ Really adorable. And I'm also crossing my fingers for her, getting some more & bigger shows this season. She just has to be huge! So much potential in this girl.

Btw: Her last name is actually Köbach, at least that's how they spelled it on TV

^Yes her real name is Köbach but I guess they went to Kobach to make it easier to pronounce in other countries :wink:

The editorial from Velvet is amazing, especially the casting :heart:

It's her?

From Velvet February 2009
Ecco di nuovo la moda
Photo: Takay
Style: Laura Bianchi
Models: Romina Lanaro, Lakshmi Menon, Lysette, Alice Bordeau, Colette, Tabea, Marloes, Rahma, Tereza Cervenova, Angelika K.

scanned by blackangel41999
:o:o amzing casting, so unexpected and refreshing and consistent and visionary...
Thanks my lovelies for scanning and posting here :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Wow! She looks amazing in those :wub: increadibly great shots - good to see she's building up a strong portfolio ^_^ I'm hoping to see her in many shows this season!

She will appear in Chadwick Tyler's exhibition, Tiberius, on February 10th in NY.

^ So excited for that! Fabulous casting :clap:

Here's her Marilyn showcard :smile:

29_Tabea1.jpg

30_Tabea2.jpg

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back