Tangle Teezer

laisla

Reaction score
Is uh-mazing!

Bought this yesterday in Boots (you can also buy it online, I think asos ships internationally) and Im seriously impressed with it. I used it this morning to work conditioner through my hair (normally Id use a wide toothed comb) and again both before and after I blow dried it get rid of tangles and my hair feels so soft and looks really shiny!

I dont really understand the sciencey bit behind it but whatever...it works! hurrah!

asos.com

Have heard about them but didn't know if it was worth the hype. Didn't this start off as a product pitch on Dragon's Den? Anyway...I have long fine hair so if it's really good I might give it a shot.

I was curious about that as well, people say it's miraculous and they can never be without it. Next time I'm in London I'm def.looking out for it.

i think if you have fine hair or hair that doesn't get really tangly it works quite well, but my sister has it and it doesn't work that well for either of us.

She has long wavy hair which is quite thick but she has LOADS of hair, like 4 times the amount of a normal person lol (hairdressers always orgasm over her hair lol) and she uses it before she washes her hair but has to use a regular hair brush if she wants to get tangles out.

I have long, quite straight hair (my hair was always considered 'straight' before GHDs came out, now it seems wavyish compared to flat-ironed hair!). My individual hairs are quite fine but i have lots and lots of hair which gets dry ends and tangles quite easily. This product does NOT work on my hair. It works ok to just smooth my hair out, like a bristle brush would, but does nothing for actual tangles.

One of my friends who has really curly hair has a tangle teezer as well, she only ever brushes her hair after a shower when it's wet and she's quite happy with it, so maybe if you aren't a religious hair brusher but just smooth through it every now and then like she does it will work ok for you.

Just thought i'd share my experience with this product in case anyone has similar hair types to me or my sister!

I have Tangle Teezer as well. The only problem is that my hair is very thick (hairdressers always want to make some work of art with it:cry:) and Tangle Teezer can't go through all my hair at once. Otherwise is great, it's indispensable accessorie while washing my hair. I'm also carrying it in my bag, so I can stroke my hair into place every once in a while.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->