Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: New Couple Alert?!

I know many of you disagree, but I still get the gay vibe from him... And I also think that looks as further from candid as possible... :rolleyes:

I just remembered she used to date taylor from twilight... that also looked quite "candid" :P

I know many of you disagree, but I still get the gay vibe from him... And I also think that looks as further from candid as possible... :rolleyes:

You're not alone... he'll always be Toothy Tile to me. :wink:

You have got to be kidding me.

It just all seems so fake to me. I don't get it. I'm confused.

Jake isn't gay. That's a lie...now Lautner on the other hand...*cough*

But I don't see these two lasting very long.

Does anyone know who makes Taylor's black coat in the above pictures?

^Check her style star thread. Someone might have ID it there.

There is something so off about them together.

I really have no opinion about them as a "couple". But these pics, that are so obviously staged, just make me think that perhaps he is indeed "hiding" something.

I think she's a sweetheart. I saw an interview with her once where she said one thing she always keeps in mind before taking any sort of action or saying anything that might be out of line is how it will affect her brother, who is still in school and has to hear about everything she does in her life as a celebrity. She seemed really level headed and very mature for her age.

I think they make a cute couple ^_^

We all know who the next album will be about. If Jake had any sense (which I think he does), he'd let Taylor do the breaking up.

Or am I supposed to believe these two are gonna get married and have lots of little curly haired children?:shock:

I think she's a sweetheart. I saw an interview with her once where she said one thing she always keeps in mind before taking any sort of action or saying anything that might be out of line is how it will affect her brother, who is still in school and has to hear about everything she does in her life as a celebrity. She seemed really level headed and very mature for her age.

Until someone mentions the word "dumped". Then she acts like a 4 year old.:innocent:

^ Most people get upset and eat a whole load of chocolate or whatever when they've just been broken up with, she just happens to deal with it in a different way and just publicly writes about it afterwards. Other musicians also write about their break ups but just don't make it as obvious to who its about.

^ Most people get upset and eat a whole load of chocolate or whatever when they've just been broken up with, she just happens to deal with it in a different way and just publicly writes about it afterwards. Other musicians also write about their break ups but just don't make it as obvious to who its about.

Oh, I know what happens with a break-up.:shock: I definitely know what happens. And there's nothing wrong with writing songs about personal experiences but whenever it's been brought up she just acts/seems so childish and immature about. It's ok to be upset but if any guy she dates break up with her she throws a hissy fit. I'm not a Jonas fan but I felt a bit sorry for Joe. Taylor seems like one of those controlling, clingy girlfriends, IMO.:innocent:

I look forward to the song she writes about him.

Sometimes I wonder if that's the only reason she dates guys...so she can write songs about them.

Her relationships are always so middle school...they hold hands and get coffee, but I've never seen a picture of her kissing anyone. Never.

Eh, I do not understan what Jake sees in her...she is not even that good looking HAHAH
I know I know it is about soul and all that sh*it ... AND he is way too old for her...

In a way I feel bad for Talyor because she is being setup for a huge backlash with all her success - it's inevitable.

But her and Jake staging these photos and planting this whole romance piece in US Weekly - it's so tacky and saccharine. I don't buy these two, mostly because there's something off about him and she seems overly concerned with dating famous guys for material. Perhaps her marketing sees sales potential for her fanbase anytime she dates these dudes and then pretends like one of her songs is about them.

I don't think the pics are staged, I doubt Maggie would do a PR stunt especially using her child...

I think Taylor wants a boyfriend,but she looks for love in the wrong places. She writes about it because that's her way of dealing with heartbreak, but so far her fans really like that.

1291382619_taylor-maggie-290.jpg

Re: her songs- I think it's just getting a bit old. As far as Maggie and the staged shots. I also do not think she would stand for her child being used but she might not have be aware. A lot of celebs are accused for calling the paps and their friends/partners/whatevers are not aware because it mainly benefits the person calling them then those that are not aware of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->