Taylor Tomasi Hill (December 2010 - February 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I truely don't understand this outfit. And I don't like anything about it.

vogue.it

^lol. The skirt and sneakers are hideous. Especially together. She is a hit/miss (mostly hits though).

Wow, not feeling the leopard fur skirt; especially with the sneakers. :(

18_MainImageItems.jpg

The skirt is a risk, the shoes are a risk. Two risks don't make a hit? : /

Vogue Japan

the latest looks is horrific, god Taylor what were u thinking? :shock:

Ummmmm... the sneakers with this leopard print... i don't have words to describe it :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
the latest looks is horrific, god Taylor what were u thinking? :shock:
I second that.
God knows I love her, but this look is one of the worst I've seen in Behind the Lens ... A leopard meeting Avril Lavigne :ninja:

Yeah, that neck piece is very beautiful. It is easy to forgive her the odd miss because I like her chutzpah. She doesn't get safe with fashion or with one look. She is constantly experimenting, not only with accessories.

Does she have an injured foot or something? Or are the sneakers a deliberate style choice?

Does she have an injured foot or something? Or are the sneakers a deliberate style choice?

I saw her in sneakers at a party in September, so I think it is deliberate^_^ I think she mentioned somewhere else that she likes sneakers, maybe the refinery29 interview?

^ Yeah, I think it was in that Refinery29 interview when she talked about her "punkrose" hightop sneakers, (although she wore Louboutin kicks with her wantanabe skirt at NYFW) and how she likes to opt for them when she can't bear another day of high heels. So not injured, per se, just needing a lower-down day. :P Of course, many of us wonder, why not ballet flats, or flat boots, or oxfords, or, or, or. But TTH likes her kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->