Anna Wintour (February 2012 - September 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fashion Icon award recipient Rihanna (L) and Editor-in-chief of American Vogue Anna Wintour onstage at the 2014 CFDA fashion awards at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on June 2, 2014 in New York City.

2014+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Show+I2oX1EOF0Sgx.jpg

zimbio

Anna Wintour and Bee Shaffer attend the 68th Annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 8, 2014 in New York City.

zimbio.com

^ Ah i noticed her during the show, you couldn't miss her, she had a great seat, and kept her sunglasses on thought the awards.

She kept her sunglasses during the awards show? Now, that's just tacky, if not outright rude. (Unless she has a eye problem due to light glares in which case I forgive her, but I seriously doubt that.)

Wimbledon
arrived to watch the men's singles semi-final match on day 11 of the tennis tournament.

dailymail.co.uk

^She looks lovely. It's amusing to see her with a bag, I'm not used to that :lol:

Anna Wintour and Shelby Bryan sit in the Royal Box on Centre Court before the Ladies' Singles final match between Eugenie Bouchard of Canada and Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic on day twelve of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on July 5, 2014 in London, England.

zimbio.com

That white tote that Anna is carrying in post #929 is by Victoria Beckham, she herself was seen today carrying it at a Wimbledon match.

If Anna is carrying Victoria's bag, is it safe to assume that she finally gave in and recognized Beckham's contribution to fashion?

She is such an Icon, even at Wimbledon while the camera is glancing over the guests, you cant miss her famous image.

Christian Dior show as part of Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 on July 7, 2014 in Paris, France

zimbio.com

Chanel show as part of Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014-2015 at Grand Palais on July 8, 2014 in Paris, France.

buro247.ru

@ Chanel Couture F/W 2014.15 Paris

Front Row with Grace Coddington and Mario Testino

vogue.it instagram.com/vogueparis

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member