Teen Vogue Fashion University

That would be SO much fun! And the price is good too. I remember I went to FIDM's 4 days of fashion (before I enrolled) and it was something like $400, lol.

Design Your Future

Apply now for your chance to win a $5,000 scholarship to your dream design school.

Could you be the next Coco Chanel? Teen Vogue is teaming up with the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) to help budding fashion stars achieve that goal. Announcing the first-annual CFDA/Teen Vogue Scholarship Award. If you're a high school student planning to attend design school in 2008, you could win $5,000 toward your tuition. Show us what you've got with a personal essay and inspiration board. The deadline for all applications is August 1. Don't miss this opportunity to fund your fashion future! You could win a scholarship to…
  • ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY (San Francisco)
  • CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF THE ARTS (San Francisco)
  • DREXEL UNIVERSITY (New York)
  • FASHION INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (New York)
  • KENT STATE UNIVERSITY (Kent, OH)
  • MARIST COLLEGE (Poughkeepsie, NY)
  • MASSACHUSETTS COLLEGE OF THE ARTS (Boston)
  • OTIS COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN (Boston)
  • PARSONS THE NEW SCHOOL FOR DESIGN (New York)
  • PHILADELPHIA UNIVERSITY (Philadelphia)
  • PRATT INSTITUTE (New York)
  • RHODE ISLAND SCHOOL OF DESIGN (Providence)
  • SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN (Savannah, GA)
  • SCHOOL OF THE ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO (Chicago)
  • SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY (Syracuse, NY)
  • UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI (Cincinnati, OH)
For more information and to receive the application, send an e-mail with your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address to [email protected].
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States/D.C. Deadline for applications: August 1, 2007.

from cfda-teenvogue

TeenVogue has a university?! :shock:

well no, but it is a seminar where the top in the fashion business (wintour, leon-talley, vera wang, tim gunn, hilfiger and more..) teach you the 411 on the fashion industry and the inside and out behind the scenes. it is $150
without hotel acomadations, and airfare, but i bought my ticket and i am staying with my auntie. i am so excited! 1st time in NYC!

did anyone go? im also looking for pictures from this event.

did anyone go? im also looking for pictures from this event.
YES!!! I got accepted and was able to attend! it was great! i met erin fetherston, andre leon talley, ommy hilfiger, tim gunn.....all the imporant people in fashion! learned so many secrets to get in, but sorry i will not share it! they are that special! to know, u must apply for next year..... i will not share pictures either! sorry, but this event was very exclusive!

very exclusive? all you had to do was pay money to get in and be a certain age.

there are pictures from the event in the erin fetherston for target thread:flower:

there is also a group on facebook for it with a ton of pics for those interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->