Teen Vogue Fashion University

just joined forums, I went this year, totally grabbed a photo with tory burch, cynthia rowley, and then a group shot with my friend claire, phillip lim, and the Proenza boys!

anyone else?

Teen Vogue Fashion University (Event)

The "Teen Vogue Fashion University" is a once-a-year 3-day event in New York City where applicants take part in classes, seminars, and Q&As with guest speakers such as designers, stylists, and entrepreneurs. Graduates receive a certificate of completion and get to learn from the professionals of the industry themselves.
Teen Vogue Fashion University 2010 will take place October 22-24
apply at teenvoguefashionu.com
Has anyone here ever done this program? What is it like?

Does anyone know what the age limit is? Also when its being held this year? :smile:

^
Keep in mind you must be between the ages of 16 and 22 as of October 1, 2010.
teenvoguefashionuniversity

I was looking at the lookbook pictures from last year and most of the ppl are girls! I'd love to go but I don't have enough money to pay for the hotel and air transportation... :(. It would really be a great experience, its only for rich kids who can afford it, bleh.

Last edited by a moderator:
aww.. wish i could join this, sadly im no longer high school student and live so far far away from new york :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied and was accepted last year, but I didn't go! I was actually searching for another forum and then I saw this, and so I figured I might as well apply for it this year and maybe this time I'll actually go :smile:

cant believe i just found this thread. i went to the first teen vogue event back in 2006.
cant really remember much now. we saw 'ok go' perform, got a whole lotta perfumes, met with derek lam and went to bunch of other events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->