Terry Richardson - Photographer

i was so disappointed with that calendar. the only shot i like is eniko's.

Bikini Bottom
Evan Rachel Wood by Terry Richardson
Magazine: i-D August 09

scans by rox_yr_sox

does anyone have a real source that claims terry has a mouth fetish???

What would a real source be, other than him? The photo of him putting his thumb in Juliette Lewis' mouth though....

Vogue Paris November 2006
Model: Lara Stone

source | bwgreyscale member KuBble

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...I mean, he's best known for those super-exposed shots (not sure what else to call them), but his outdoor work, in softer light, is just as good. The editorial is gorgeous.

i LOVE that ed with lara. i think i've never seen it in HQ before... thank you for posting vogue28.

Pinko FW2009
Photographer: Terry Richardson
Model: Erin Wasson

pinko.com

the last in the site have the video backstage of the campaing

pinko.com

US Bazaar September 2009 : Leighton Meester via hb.com, justjared

Forum S/S 10: Caroline Trentini and Michael Camiloto

forum.com.br via ckgirlbr (Brazilian Ad Campaigns thread)

the Pinko campaign looks pretty good. he's been producing some of his strongest work in this year. Especially with Vogue paris and US bazaar.

His work lately is amazing. he does some of the best stories in Harpers keeping his style witch is not easy with bazaar....

Marlon Teixeira by Terry for Sergio K
83ab283a0ba7.jpg

292482e5c68c.jpg

2eb4bd53f296.jpg

23750cf0d5be.jpg

5125548729e6.jpg

fa0b8c5024f7.jpg

d3f3bb386c2e.jpg

121b93b688c0.jpg

1989c75aff0d.jpg

community.livejournal.com/ru

can some kind soul scan in the Part 1 interview with Terry in the FW08 issue of Purple magazine? the one with Kate and Mario Sorrenti on the cover.
i need it for my thesis.
i would really appreciate it.
thanks! :flower:

^what's your thesis about, that you need something about Terry ?
I would love to know ...

I will snap the thing this evening, if nobody has done ...
but that would be only snap ... is it ok ?

no can someone upload the last part I think ill put him in my thesis too and make him legendary cos my thesis is good. :smile:

ps just saw erins tatoo........... sexy sexy sexyyyy! but why is the story of that campaign so weird shes like a self made larger than life star. it does reflect our current culture as how people make themselves famous but i think thats always been the way anyway. nobody can make you a star. just the means now are diffirent. in the past you had those allmighty directors and photographers now its a bit diffirent :smile:

http://img40.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=FXNGPP2APV_17_5B1_5D.jpg

Could somone translate this image to me? Maybe there are some phptpgraphers out there or art students who could help me. its so multi layered its imagery its so multi interpretable!!! I LOVE IT!!! I think thats definitely the best one of the campain its real art.

I wonder what the tiara has to do with the bride with black boots and those blood red nails touching the tiara! I do get the red nails part which she is openly showing and the red and white imagery but i dont get the tiara part. The freakiest best thing is her bouquet!!! Which looks like intercourse like marrying a virgin bride, the red and white and the way the bouquet looks like. But why is she like on top of that bouquet like she controls it and or shows it??? Also i dont get why her legs are all black what does that symbolize? Those black legs do deconstruct the entire romance of the picture, black is a sinister color standing for death etc in methaphorical language but she seems not to be ashamed of showing her legs on the contarary she dominates something with them. Is she like a devil in sheep clothes? The red could also have two meanings either like dangerous femme fatale red or innocent virginal red on white. I really do not understand the black boots and the tiara imagery everything else i understand. Ughhhh why doesnt terry never give some explaination on his images!!!?? He should write little essays or something hes a genius like Nick Knight & Irving Penn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->