Not open for further replies.
and only ask for people
for you which was the best game?

germany-spain (of course)

either argentina vs germany or germany vs england

yes im biased :lol:
but those games were intense.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

Holland: dirty game.. We deserved it!!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

Holland: dirty game.. We deserved it!!!!!

Oh please, you're all so sad! :lol:Not all the dutch players played a dirty game. Yes De Jong, played rude and Van Bommel also. But didn't play Spain sometimes also too rude.

sorry now look at tv iniesta and alonso purple shock it's horrible iniesta have two legs purple poor

sorry spain not angels but holland atack more so dirty game

Oh please, you're all so sad! :lol:Not all the dutch players played a dirty game. Yes De Jong, played rude and Van Bommel also. But didn't play Spain sometimes also too rude.
you are kidding me?? :lol:
Maybe you didn't see the same game yesterday. We played better,and the Netherlands team fouls have been constant, NO COMPARISON, please
10ylz86.jpg

This was RED CARD!
my poor X.Alonso ...:angry:

Finally .. Justice B)

I've seen the same game, yes. But what the international newspapers are saying, that's dirty. Even more dirty than some Dutch players played..

From an unbiased opinion (I didn't really care who won), the Netherlands played much dirtier than Spain.
My friends and I all thought that kick of Alonso definitely should have been a red card, not a yellow.

Yeah, I agree, de Jong deserved red. Yes, but saying it was all dirty, no.
The British tabloids are even worse. Spain didn't play brilliant, far from it, and the Netherlands didnt play the most dirty game ever..

Yes, I know. But not after a final. That is provocative.
Btw, Might I add (as I had to eat dinner and had to leave) that I wasn't commenting on the laughing part but the justice and the question part.

But come on, people have been commenting on our dirty play but Spain didn't go off as saints either, both parts had their fair share of fake diving aswell. We're both guilty, move on. De Jong's foul was red, Van Bommel was being himself. They were both being themselves. And Iniesta should have gotten red aswell.

You should be thanking us btw. As it the Dutch school you're playing. Pretty pathetic really, it's our style, but perfected by the Spanish. (might I add we played the total football like perfection in Euro08. Too bad we just had to meet Hiddink as he is the greatest coach in the world)

I've seen the same game, yes. But what the international newspapers are saying, that's dirty. Even more dirty than some Dutch players played..
ew.... |o|
Before the team Robben said: "Playing well does not lead anywhere, you have to win a title" :rolleyes: so sad..
Webb arbitration was a scandal.. The worst of the world cup
And the press praises Spain game against hooliganism ( Ex,:"The Times","The Daily Telegraph"Le Figaro'"The Independent" etc..)
Holland would not play, and hoped to reach the penalties for a chance to win

^^ we played the best football in the Euros and didn't get anywhere. Looking from our side of view; playing well did not get us anywhere.

We played like Germans this whole tournament and it landed us in the final.

I am still appalled by how dirty and aggressive Holland´s game was, and the referee´s lack of intervention.

But I´m also amazed by some of the posts here. I mean, I know that a lot of you are from Holland but reading some posts from people trying to justify the fouls and kicks that were way out of line is incredible. Common sense people. Spain played really weel, and Holland must have been scared to death to think that playing rambo was their only way to win. Talk aboul lack of confidence. Well deserve Spain

and BTW Kleenex should have been one of the sponsors because Iker started crying after Iniesta´s goal and ... he may still be crying...

Come on, I know teams who played more dirty than the Netherlands. For example, Brazil.

I felt great respect for the Netherlands team but after "his game" and some players doesn't know how to lose... (latest statements of Sneijder made me laugh!) I changed my opinion
Iniestas legs after the team :shock:

I am still appalled by how dirty and aggressive Holland´s game was, and the referee´s lack of intervention.

But I´m also amazed by some of the posts here. I mean, I know that a lot of you are from Holland but reading some posts from people trying to justify the fouls and kicks that were way out of line is incredible. Common sense people. Spain played really weel, and Holland must have been scared to death to think that playing rambo was their only way to win. Talk aboul lack of confidence. Well deserve Spain

and BTW Kleenex should have been one of the sponsors because Iker started crying after Iniesta´s goal and ... he may still be crying...
Oh, we all know we weren't without our own fouls. And I am not shocked by them (as some of them were poorly judged either negative or positive for both parties) but the lack of judgement on Spain's behalf does not sit well with me. Spain had their own fair share of fouls. Don't try to blame everything on us.

Come on guys, take it easy. It's really unpleasant to blame each other. Spain deserved it. Netherlands had some misfortune, because I don't think that all the fouls were on purpose.

And I think this whole "wave of anger" about how dirty, bad etc Hollands game was is just too much. (I'm talking about the media which spreads all this things)

Come on, I know teams who played more dirty than the Netherlands. For example, Brazil.

Oh so, whats your excuse... if other teams play dirtier then its ok.??.. Brazil plays very dirty and they let them get away with almost anything, just because they are Brazil... but they werený even there yesterday....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->