The Advertising Campaign ID Thread

photographer: Satoshi Saikusa

New Havaianas ad, is it by LaChapelle?

ebook-free-download.net

which collection? it is for accessories, right?

millaj.com

First one a/w 2005, second one s/s 2006

Has anyone got any idea which year this Kate Moss Givenchy Organza fragrance ad was released, and the photographer please? thank you.

lambre.by

I don't think that's Kate Moss.

^Well, she's not quite recognizable here, but at first glance my gut feel tells it is her. Then I did a search with the keyword "Kate Moss + Givenchy Organza fragrance", and I do find some websites credit her name, like this one, and this as well. I am still not quite sure though.

I find this in the F/W 06 campaign thread here. Maybe it could be the possible answer :flower:
Charlotte Cordes/Elite – Givenchy “Organza” (Ph. Michelangelo di Battista)

^I found that information on lebook.com as well, but it's a different picture.

Has anyone got any idea which year this Kate Moss Givenchy Organza fragrance ad was released, and the photographer please? thank you.

That's Rie Rasmussen ided by Da Vinci in Givenchy archive thread, I think he's right. I believe it was released round 2004-2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one print ad in my mind, and I can't remember which fashion brand it was for! It was pulished in high end fashion magazines like Vogue. The style is preppy, and it's a group of young men coming from a sports game (polo?), and most of them are wearing long white socks but no trousers. there's also (at least one) pretty girl, with long blond hair, and one of the players has got her arm around her. it must be approximately 3 years old; anybody any idea?

^^Yes, that is Rie Rasmussen. Thank you!

Sorry it is a very late response. But thanks a lot mikel, Flashbang & Zephons! Really appreciate your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->