Everything Platinum Blonde Hair

I have a light blonde shade right now. Kind of like this color except without the roots:
tumblr_m8ekpogbHN1rpjojlo1_1280.jpg

I'm looking to go platinum like Sky Ferreira's color..
001~29.jpg

I'd rather not get it professionally done beacuse I don't have much money right now.. I have a little bottle of silver shampoo (KMS) to cancel out the brassy color.. if I were to leave that in for an hour or so, would that do much? If not, what silver dye/toner/shampoo would I need to get? I need brand recommendations please:smile: thank you!

I'd rather not get it professionally done beacuse I don't have much money right now.. I have a little bottle of silver shampoo (KMS) to cancel out the brassy color.. if I were to leave that in for an hour or so, would that do much? If not, what silver dye/toner/shampoo would I need to get? I need brand recommendations please:smile: thank you!

I had white/platinum hair for about two years, which I dyed at home. I didn't generally use toner, as my hair is pretty light anyway and didn't get too brassy, so I can't comment on that personally (though a friend of mine swears by Manic Panic's Virgin Snow); however, as far as silver shampoo goes, I would recommend NOT leaving it in for an hour - once your hair is that light (at least in my case), leaving it in for the recommended amount of time is all you need. Any more than that, and it would take out the sparkle and turn my hair a dullish gray color. It's best to do it in small increments, and do more of them as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->