The Butt Thread....

I have mentioned this before but I think I have the world's smallest ***. When I sit down its about 30 minutes before I'm in agony because there's just no padding. I feel the bones when I shift around in the chair. It makes plane flying agony (Auckland > London = lots of crying). I want it bigger but nothing I do works so...padded underwear ahoy hoy!

misssakura im like the same.. if i sit on a surface and wiggle around i can feel my butt bone like.. scraping against it... its rather uncomfortable.
so i did some investiagting.. and according to all of the pickture posted here my rear is nonexsistant (just like my boobs) =]

please note...

as per tFS guidelines...
all images need to be credited or they will be deleted...
please provide accurate credits...

thank you....

oh sorry, :blush:
yes pics & exercises are from thedietchannel.com, thanks laurette!:flower:

I really like that Sparkpeople video posted. Those exercises really help the back of the thigh aswell.

two words:
WINDSOR PILATES.
the "buns & thighs" workout dvd. i've been doing it 3 times per week for the past three months or so and i've noticed a huge difference. i wear a size 4 pant now and my butt just looks a lot more toned and raised than before (which was an ill-fitting size 6). plus, the workout only takes like 20 minutes, and you really feel it working. :flower:

I need to get myself that DVD! I'm happy with every other part of myself other than my buns and thighs

misssakura im like the same.. if i sit on a surface and wiggle around i can feel my butt bone like.. scraping against it... its rather uncomfortable.
so i did some investiagting.. and according to all of the pickture posted here my rear is nonexsistant (just like my boobs) =]

I feel your pain :cry:

I must say, I love my butt. It fits my shape perfectly. As a girl, I tried to audition for this modeling agency and the first thing the scout said to me was "your butt is far too big!". This of course was the Kate Moss era when flat butts and the waif look were extremely popular.Needless to say I was crushed and for many years of my adolescents I had issues with my butt. But as I got older, I realized that that scout sucked, my shape is awesome and you can't tell me any different. I think no matter what shape we are, it's paramount that we appreciate our bodies and don't listen to what a scout/our mother/our friends/society tells us. I'm stepping off my soapbox now.

dlg

I have mentioned this before but I think I have the world's smallest ***. When I sit down its about 30 minutes before I'm in agony because there's just no padding. I feel the bones when I shift around in the chair. It makes plane flying agony (Auckland > London = lots of crying). I want it bigger but nothing I do works so...padded underwear ahoy hoy!

omg! and i thought i was the only one. I can't sit on hard surfaces, I die! My butt hurts too much and im not even that skinny! Seriously, i doesn't matter if i work out or not, my butt is always the same shape and is always flat! I wish i could take all the fat in my thights and stomach and transfer it into my behind. But oh well...

exlegsbumfree08vw3.gif

Donkey kick :
start on all fours, keep back flat.
breathe out and push leg straight out behind you, bring knee back to chest and repeat.
Change to other leg.

exlegsbumfree17gn6.gif

Leg raises :

lie on your side supporting your upper body with your elbow.
slightly bend your bottom leg and keep your top leg straight.
slowly raise your top leg about 40cm and when lowering the leg do not touch legs.
change legs and repeat
http://www.getfit.com.au/html/excercises/legs.html

The above are two exercises I use often , usually in sets of 20 whenever I've got a few spare minutes they're really useful for toning your thighs which will help strength your leg muscle which in turn will help when doing exercises that directly target your butt.

thanks aperture

i just did 20 reps of the donkey kick and really felt it from about 15-20 :shock:

for the past few weeks, I've been religiouslu climbing up and down the stairs of my apartment block and I realise my butt has become firmer!

I have a bubble butt.

and honey, i have a constant fight trying to find nice pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->