The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Entry No. 4
Liya Kebede by Harri Peccinotti

hCAx9PE.jpeg

TFS Forums via aracic

It's time to annonce the winner of this challenge & thank you guys for participated.

The winner is...

@dmliev
Entry Nº 1
Daria Werbowy by Mert & Marcus (VOGUE Paris - September 2012)View attachment 1191273
View attachment 1191274

Daria looked so well on this editorial from Vogue Paris September 2012 & every photo is spectacular. :heart:

Special mentions: @vogue28 you made a great work, specially with that Daria's cover & @cottonmouth13 for using the photos for recreate a bunch of covers with the US Vogue's & US Vanity Fair's aesthetic.

I see that we both have Louise in our new entries, @vogue28 . :lol::heart:

Great minds think alike - even right down to the font colours. We'd never disagree working at a magazine together!

A very big congratulations to @[B]dmliev[/B] for the win, extremely well deserved with such a fabulous entry. Daria Werbowy is always a good idea, and on the cover of Vogue Paris will always have a special place in my heart.

wow! thank you for choosing me to be this week's winner @VogueGirl8910! i'm truly humbled and honored! thank you as well @vogue28 for your lovely remark and congratulations to everyone who participated.​

now, the next concept i have in mind is:

androgynous beauty

highlight the feminine and masculine edge and appeal through your covers!
good luck everyone and have fun. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamascoTricepudo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->