the end of dolce gabbana romance

amchan

Reaction score
One the most famous duos of fashion industry, Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, have confirmed the reports about their break-up, revealing in a sincere interview that their romantic relationship of 19 years is over. Nevertheless, the legendary couple said they will continue to work together and run their prominent fashion label.

"On a professional level we are still together," Hellomagazine.com quoted Domenico as saying. "We work together wonderfully well, we have a very strong understanding. What happened in the past is still there, it continues and will continue forever. We have a very strong love."

The partners are reportedly living separately and have started seeing other people. But they assert that feelings of jealousy will not interfere with their relationship. "It's a question of sentimental education, of intelligence," explained Domenico. "It has not always been easy. We have lived together for 19 years. There is the passion of the body, the flesh, and then there is love, which is deeper."

Meanwhile, Stefano said that any other man in his life would have to accept his closeness with the ex-lover. "I am always very clear," said the designer. "I say 'look, I have this bond with Domenico. But Domenico and I work together the whole day and in the evening we hardly see each other'."

The label, Dolce & Gabbana, was founded in 1985 and has become one of the biggest in fashion industry, earning among its fans the likes of Madonna, Monica Bellucci, Beyonce, Kylie Minogue and Victoria Beckham, who regularly visits the designs maestros in Milan.

- copied from fashiongates

moved to a more appropriate section...

19 yrs is a very long time to be together...

does everyone break up eventually...???

i know it's true brian...but i keep hoping i'm wrong...
i guess happily ever after is a lie...
much like santa claus and the easter bunny...
:santa: :bunny: ...:heart:

it happens....

softgrey said:
i know it's true brian...but i keep hoping i'm wrong...
i guess happily ever after is a lie...
much like santa claus and the easter bunny...
:santa: :bunny: ...:heart:

it happens....it´s hard....im in thta situation that........yeah the happily ever after is a lie........

softgrey...i sent u a private message did u get it?

xone

I thought this happened last year.....:unsure:

I don't want to trivialize this but their newly singled status would definitely explain why the line looks the way it does. All those shirtless men in jeans are certainly inspired by late nites and curcuit parties, no? And the opening of the show looking like the gym. What's the first thing a gay man does after a break up? Head to the gym, as Jack said once on W&G, "nobody likes a fatty". (example: my bff just moved out of his bf's apartment. The next day he had a meeting at the gym with a trainer)

People change, but I don't believe "happily ever after" is a lie.

"There is the passion of the body, the flesh, and then there is love, which is deeper."

This quote means so much more. These 2 have been through 19 yrs w/each other. They are going to continue working together and I'm sure are the best of friends. Possibly better than they were lovers. Sometimes that's how it works. Let's just hope that their designs improve from this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojopupra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->